Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK specific] Software Update 2023.26

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
26.1:
Driving down the outside lane of the M4 the car is displaying cones on the opposite hard shoulder (in the correct place)

Also if I go significantly above the limit Tesla thinks is correct (but within the legal limit) I now get a feint blue background around the speed limit

so Legaxy S/X doesn't get anything else in 2023.26? Like nothing at all?
Bug fixes, navigation informing you that your destination will be closing soon, Spotify refresh but no good to me as I never use Spotify, and a few other trivial things like Swiss/French keyboard, easier access to owners manual etc. IMHO nothing exciting at all although having the manual in Catalan did amuse me slightly!

Bug fixes, navigation informing you that your destination will be closing soon, Spotify refresh but no good to me as I never use Spotify, and a few other trivial things like Swiss/French keyboard, easier access to owners manual etc. IMHO nothing exciting at all although having the manual in Catalan did amuse me slightly!
Can you tell me if Vampire Survivors game is included?

Really wish they would give us Camera View on app and Bluetooth game controllers support 😞

Can you tell me if Vampire Survivors game is included?

Really wish they would give us Camera View on app and Bluetooth game controllers support 😞
Being over 70 years old I wouldn’t even know where to look for Vampire Survivors (and do t think I want to!). Release notes mention something about Bluetooth controller support but again I wouldn’t know how to test it! My car is for very pleasurable long distance driving rather than playing games. You’ll have to ask a much younger person, my 12 year old grandson left here yesterday to head back to home in Guernsey otherwise I could have asked him!!

Being over 70 years old I wouldn’t even know where to look for Vampire Survivors (and do t think I want to!). Release notes mention something about Bluetooth controller support but again I wouldn’t know how to test it! My car is for very pleasurable long distance driving rather than playing games. You’ll have to ask a much younger person, my 12 year old grandson left here yesterday to head back to home in Guernsey otherwise I could have asked him!!
No problem! Thank you for all the info you gave!

Reactions: Tonybvi
MYLR here with 26.1, which arrived fairly early on after release (19th July). I had declined the 20.9 update due to the Sat Nav arrow bug and went straight to this one.

No sign of another update to mine, and I haven’t noticed any particular problems either - although admittedly I haven’t tried looking at the on board manual to see if it’s still set to English.

Bejebus....Tesla! Why? A major software update I think NOT. Really I am getting fed up with this. How about Wipers that you can adjust, Cruise Control that actually cruises, A radio display that actually shows what is on the radio. Not to mention things that ALL other cars (even cheap ones) have like a speed limiter, all round parking vision, proper blind spot warning....

I mean have any of these silicon valley geeks actually driven a Tesla. Do they really think that changing the screen colour to a more subtle glow is a major upgrade?

I am keeping my Tesla until it stops but I am not getting another one. Rant over.

Reactions: Hurricane and goRt
@goRt I believe he means for cars without USS. I have 26.6 and still ignore it although reversing does look more accurate than it was (I have always used the camera though).

From this morning, the distance shown on screen matched what was behind and seems OK with any vertical surface that the camera can see.
IMG_6867.JPG

Reactions: goRt
I've noticed three slightly different behaviours with 26.7.

Firstly I have FSD so with Navigate on AP, when I initiate a lane change with the indicator, it makes the change quickly and smoothly without the slight drop in speed that used to happen.

Secondly, it no longer tries to take me into the middle lane from the left lane if there are cones to the left of me. It used to always try and take me away from a "construction lane."

Thirdly, and this may be my imagination, it did not ask me to move to the middle lane to "continue on route." I always found that incredibly annoying.

What were you guys on before? I’m still on the 20.x stream.
I'm still on the 20.x stream. Funnily enough, since I got the car in February, I've seemed to get the updates quite early compared to others until the 20.x stream where I wasn't offered it at all until I went into the menu on the car. It seemed to kick it into life and I was offered it immediately. Might have to try that with this stream.

Reactions: Durzel