Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

UnpluggedP

Global Vendor
Mar 27, 2014
Hawthorne, CA
The Unplugged Performance Model 3 complete program is coming! We will be offering multiple exterior design options, the lightest & strongest Tesla wheels ever made, high performance carbon ceramic brakes, suspension upgrades, custom interior options, lighting upgrades and much more. Always lead, never follow.

IMG_35701400x1050.jpg

And these upgrades in no way void the factory warranty?

Any non-OEM part on any OEM vehicle may void a warranty as applied to that specific failure if a failure occurs and the OEM can demonstrate causality between the non-OEM part and the failure. A wheel, for example, cannot void a warranty for a radio failure, but might for a strut, if higher impact loads of a 20" size can be implicated. For more details, read about the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act.

Edit: Whoops...just noticed you are in Canada. I do not know if there is equivalent legislation there.

Take the experience of another vendor who posted...don't overlook the 18" wheel size as you develop your product line.

Thanks for the input and looking out for us! we actually already have our wheels available in Model 3 specific sizes and offsets! We have a great relationship with Tesla and are neighbors with the Design Studio and Space X so get to see a lot of cool stuff firsthand and pretty early.

MODEL 3 WHEELS Archives - Unplugged Performance

And these upgrades in no way void the factory warranty?

@Sportstick provided a great answer to your question. In our 4 years in business we have never seen any of our parts negatively impact an owners warranty regardless of model, year, spec or country

• Informative
Reactions: internalaudit
The orange/gold color on this rendering looks amazing. I see what you did with that European style rear plate there, UP! ;) Suggestion: The black graphic at the rocker panel should follow the angle of the lower belt line and design element of the rocker panel ground effects.

I had hoped that TESLA would have offered some "jelly bean colors" on the TM3 to express the fun side of the car, but instead they offered the same boring colors of the MS/X to simplify ramp up. Wrap is my friend.

Last edited:
Reactions: UnpluggedP
The orange/gold color on this rendering looks amazing. I see what you did with that European style rear plate there, UP! ;) Suggestion: The black graphic at the rocker panel should follow the angle of the lower belt line and design element of the rocker panel ground effects.

I had hoped that TESLA would have offered some "jelly bean colors" on the TM3 to express the fun side of the car, but instead they offered the same boring colors of the MS/X to simplify ramp up. Wrap is my friend.

Thanks for the feedback. Once we bring this to life we will definitely adjust the graphics. Tesla most likely limited color choices to keep costs down. It's great because it lets us work our magic. We do vinyl wraps in house and will most likely wrap a Model 3 to match our Model S and Model X projects.

2.jpg

What is the model 3 wheel bolt pattern?

5x114.3

Will you be doing a Model 3 wrap in the original Model S signature red color?

RT

We have tons of colors to choose from. We typically use 3M, Avery or KPMF vinyl. There are some dark reds that are close but it's tough to perfectly match paint to vinyl so I don't know that there is a color that is exactly the same.

I wonder what size wheels those are? 20"? 21"?

We rendered it to look like 20's

According to UP webpage, they are 18" - $6,500. Realize this car is lowered significantly in the rendering.

We will be releasing suspension options for Model 3 to lower the car as well.

@UnpluggedP when is the delivery estimate for your shop car from Tesla? I assume that's when all this UP things will get a little more serious. Looking forward to your project.

We have multiple very early reservations. We do not have a delivery date yer but expecting to receive them earlier rather than later and will start going to work as soon as they arrive.

• Informative
Reactions: rjhoskins
Reactions: tracksyde