Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

v2020.8 rolling

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I complained to them 2 hours ago that heavy advertisement of an update and only random 35% of people getting it - is a bad mix. I doubt that I have anything to do with that, but I just got an update despite previous claim from customer support that I'm not getting it.

Ooh I’m installing too

also installed this

285D5141-EF9E-4D08-A9AA-AA54F5458F2E.jpeg

should be good for a couple more miles range!

Got it last night, had a little bit of fun this morning playing with the new track mode. With 75/25 power split and traction on -2 I was able to get the back end to kick out just a little at low speeds :D

I wouldn't dare reduce the traction control any further on public roads though because I've already managed to upset the car in standard mode. That said, I'd love to find a private space to get a couple of doughnuts out of my system :D

Reactions: drewpost
My non FSD updated last night too but no change to what it sees. No bins, no lights and no road markings.
So are they only for FSD then or do I need to do some sort of reset? The information screen went through the updates including the track mode ones. I've not looked to see if that is in yet.

You have to enable it in the Autopilot settings menu (Full Self Driving Visualization Preview option)

My non FSD updated last night too but no change to what it sees. No bins, no lights and no road markings.
So are they only for FSD then or do I need to do some sort of reset? The information screen went through the updates including the track mode ones. I've not looked to see if that is in yet.
You turned it on in the settings?

• Informative
Reactions: Gatsojon

Did you read the patch notes ? You have to enable it under the autopilot section of the menu.

• Informative
Reactions: Gatsojon