Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wailing wall for Australian Model 3 team VINLess!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those getting their cars may I ask if built post Oct 10 with 2020 vin if missing frunk hooks, mat, dead peddle, and anything else U noticed different to the showroom model.. reason being just want to confirm if the same for the ausnzuk builds as what I ve read from folks in US
mine is MY19 and has bag hooks but came without frunk mat. Dead pedal is carpeted.

• Helpful
Reactions: Hovean
Got the below from Tesla:

Hi Scot, In preparation for your upcoming delivery on Saturday 14/12/2019 at 12:30pm of your Tesla Model 3 please complete, sign and return the registration documents as soon as possible. Regards, Tesla Delivery

However I have no registration forms in my Tesla account and nothing in email....am I missing something here?

Hi Scot, In preparation for your upcoming delivery on Saturday 14/12/2019 at 12:30pm of your Tesla Model 3 please complete, sign and return the registration documents as soon as possible. Regards, Tesla Delivery

However I have no registration forms in my Tesla account and nothing in email....am I missing something here?
Looks like they forget to send you the forms for VicRoads for authority to register.
You can download it here.
https://www.vicroads.vic.gov.au/-/m...x?la=en&hash=E0BC9203D54C6469FFF870EAA32F06E8

Its slightly different from the one that Tesla gives you, if you want the exact one I uploaded it to Google Drive.
Victoria authority to register vehicle.pdf

Reactions: TASKA9

Just email them back and ask for them to re-send. So far Melbourne delivery have been erring on the over-communication side since I got the invoice.

Feeling good about this.

Not fair! Car on Tongala but still no call.

I feel your pain. Re: Debussy cars ahead of Tongala, appearances can be deceiving.

My car was on Debussy. I thought it was on two other ships, based on VIN, until Tesla read it to me off their computer, as on The Debussy. I phoned Tesla today, as I am past my pull the ejection pin deadline that I set after the first two delivery window estimates slipped by. I am on my fourth. It “SEEMS” that an orderly time line of approx. two weeks, ship to customer delivery process is underway, so, since I put this much time in, will wait and see if my car passes inspection. Tesla Sydney say no cars off Debussy have been checked fit for delivery notification, as of today. They are still clearing the port formalities. The delivery calls for Debussy cars are going to be after the earlier arriving ship loads are completed, unless they are not being factual to me about the how they process the inbounds. Not withstanding a holdup with the individual vehicles condition, of course. It is possible that some people could be assuming incorrectly which ship their car travelled on. My personal experience is that VIN range is no exact indicator of the ship your car was on, give or take one to two weeks.

Last edited:
That might be my red right next to it. I appreciate that you didn't squeeze all the way up to the front past it while taking your video :D. Not much room down there with all the EoQ deliveries.
IMG_20191212_182939.jpg

Reactions: Hyena and DasBoot
I would guess state of charge when it came off the boat, and what it was charged to in Brisbane.
You are right. I am seeing the cars between 8-20% at Autonexus arrival. Typically they are being charged to 40-60 at Autonexus (and right it on windscreen- this one very unusual) and then topped off ot the late 80s in Brisbane prior to delivery if there is enough time.

So I went and stalked the basement and met my baby for the first time! Stunning!
Jealous of the white interior... looks amazing. But white interior is not going to be a happening thang for LR AWD in this country, so I just had to suck it up and get the black interior.

As to not being a professional YouTuber, the problem was holding your phone vertically rather than horizontally when taking the video. Many people consider that a video crime. Horizontal video, just like the shape of your TV set, is much preferred :)

D
I feel your pain. Re: Debussy cars ahead of Tongala, appearances can be deceiving.

My car was on Debussy. I thought it was on two other ships, based on VIN, until Tesla read it to me off their computer, as on The Debussy. I phoned Tesla today, as I am past my pull the ejection pin deadline that I set after the first two delivery window estimates slipped by. I am on my fourth. It “SEEMS” that an orderly time line of approx. two weeks, ship to customer delivery process is underway, so, since I put this much time in, will wait and see if my car passes inspection. Tesla Sydney say no cars off Debussy have been checked fit for delivery notification, as of today. They are still clearing the port formalities. The delivery calls for Debussy cars are going to be after the earlier arriving ship loads are completed, unless they are not being factual to me about the how they process the inbounds. Not withstanding a holdup with the individual vehicles condition, of course. It is possible that some people could be assuming incorrectly which ship their car travelled on. My personal experience is that VIN range is no exact indicator of the ship your car was on, give or take one to two weeks.
Debussy cars have cleared the port and are at Autonexus. 5 days there - and are in a queue, so can be longer, then transported out over a few days. Sydney turnaround time - 9-19 days, Brisbane/Melbourne 2.5-3.5 weeks/