Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : April 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From what I gathered the 4680 battery has more capacity and is limited by software so filling it up to 100 for the full 269 range is not damaging to the battery. If you look at 90% of the long range charge you're really getting about 17 miles less per charge. More saving a few thousand bucks I thought!
Well we still have the limit of access to Regen at 100% … so i still think 90-90% is advised no?

Question for those of you who have ordered before (no update in my 4/25 MYP order). Can you bring the check from outside financing (navy federal credit union in my case) to the delivery? My bank gives you a check with maximum financing available that the dealership then puts the total amount financed and sends it to the bank.

I usually buy cars with a cashiers check and then bring the “loan check” from the bank. We write in the amount not covered by cash on the “loan check.” I plan to pay 25k cash and finance the remaining balance. Does this work with Tesla?
Can speak from experience, the check navy fed gives you is good to bring for delivery.

I will likely use their Plaid ACH service for the part I am paying "cash" for and then just bring the bank check for the financed amount which is a pretty round number.
If you don't like giving Plaid your username and password to your bank there is a workaround. Start the Plaid process, close it when it asked for your info. The app will only then ask if you was to add your bank manually. Then you can just enter your bank account number and routing number.

Well I happened to check my Tesla app and my EDD was updated to May 11 - June 8. I didn't get any kind of text/app notification it changed btw. Progress I suppose.
Woke up this morning and I got my VIN assigned. Also was redirected to read that Tesla Vision statement and now my EDD was updated to May 16- May 23. Was also able to get a Tesla insurance quote which was interesting.

Do you get some kind of notification (text, app notification, email...) when the EDD changes/updates or do you just have to keep checking the app? Gonna make myself neurotic checking 2-3 times a day.

Also, no idea if it's an indicator but my mobile connector just shipped. I'd heard those tend to come closer to delivery... but then I only orderd on Monday...

Reactions: Avi_FL
Do you get some kind of notification (text, app notification, email...) when the EDD changes/updates or do you just have to keep checking the app? Gonna make myself neurotic checking 2-3 times a day.

Also, no idea if it's an indicator but my mobile connector just shipped. I'd heard those tend to come closer to delivery... but then I only orderd on Monday...
For myself I have not gotten any app notification, text or email for any of my EDD updates, and that includes the latest where I got the VIN assigned. I would hope I get called/text when I get to the point where I choose a specific date. Regardless I did the same as you above.. checking the app multiple times a day..

Reactions: gtae07