Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : April 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm destined to not get HW4.

MYLR5 White/Black 19" no tow OD: 4/22 Location: TN

5/23: Saw an accelerated delivery option with tow so I switched to that. This accelerated option was my first VIN. Didn't know about HW4 yet. Get assigned a VIN
5/29: Rejected that VIN since it was HW3. Placed on hold
5/30: Decided to risk it since VINs usually take long to be assigned so I remove hold. Get assigned another HW3 VIN within 2 hours
5/31: Changed config to remove tow hitch which removed the VIN. Back in line now to get another VIN
6/1: Get assigned a new VIN...a HW3 VIN again. Also get text to schedule delivery for next week

FML. Don't be me. Don't be stupid. Stay on hold. Guess I'll just have to take this car at this point. The gods have decided.

Last edited:

5/23: Saw an accelerated delivery option with tow so I switched to that. Didn't know about HW4 yet. Get assigned a VIN
5/30: Decided to risk it since VINs usually take long to be assigned so I remove hold. Get assigned another HW3 VIN within 2 hours
5/31: Changed config to remove tow hitch which removed the VIN. Back in line now to get another VIN
6/1: Get assigned a new VIN...a HW3 VIN again. Also get text to schedule delivery for next week

FML. Don't be me. Don't be stupid. Stay on hold. Guess I'll just have to take this car at this point. The gods have decided.
How did you change config to remove tow hitch after you already received the VIN? Did you call you SA? I was told I could only make changes before I get a VIN assigned. I'm also rejected VIN once too.

5/23: Saw an accelerated delivery option with tow so I switched to that. Didn't know about HW4 yet. Get assigned a VIN

I'm sorry I dont mean to laugh but lmaooooo.. Tesla WANTED you to have that car 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

In which site is this detailed information visible ?
waitingfortesla.com

1685656583270.png