Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : May 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Make sense.

I called them and discussed this with Tesla sales associate. He repeated what you told me. He said that the VIN I was assigned was most likely a cancelled order, may have been rejected.

I changed exterior color, which will remove that VIN and put me in line again. I may use the "hold" in the future. I really want the better cameras, think it will add future value to the car. Not a deal breaker, but maybe delaying will get me lucky.

Thanks again for your patient responses.
You're welcome. I hope you get what you want. As long as you can be patient, and willing to sacrifice the $250 if needed, then you should get there. These cars aren't rare at all, they are now the most popular vehicle in the world! I'm in a similar position, but mostly I just want my car to arrive after July 1st. After I placed my order in early May, Colorado increased the tax incentives but only for deliveries on or after July 1st.

MYLR
White with 5 seats and black interior
19” Geminis
ODD: May 12th
EDD: Jun-Jul
EDD: Jun 20 - Jun 30 (May 26th)
EDD: Jun 16 - Jun 30 (Jun 5th)

@DXPUNK did you get a Fremont or Austin build? Have the same config as yours and in MA as well( hoping for Fremont build but I think we will get the Austin builds in MA)

Reactions: retbesla
Test
Would you mind sharing if you got a Fremont or Austin made MYLR? It should have either PA or PF in the VIN

MYLR
19” Geminis

@DXPUNK did you get a Fremont or Austin build? Have the same config as yours and in MA as well( hoping for Fremont build but I think we will get the Austin builds in MA)

@crappytree @soc0 to my surprise, it was a Fremont build. I checked the VIN over on Reddit and it's confirmed to have HW4 and Matrix.

Reactions: retbesla
The status of my trade in offer is Pending, but it's showing my Final Payment as Complete? I've only applied for financing and still no updates to the June-July EDD. If I look in the Financing view, I can see Additional Credits being deducted from my Total Cost and labeled as Positive Trade In.

Has anyone had this happen to them? I'm curious if this trade in value is an estimate or does it reflect what my trade in will be? Also confused about the Final Payment marked as Complete already. Does this happen normally when financing through Tesla?
FYI. My Trade-in offer is pending as well. It's been 1-week after the request is submitted. I don't know how many days they need to evaluate the requests, but many said it takes time.

Just entered my trade in info over the weekend and it is still pending but all of a sudden got a text saying VIN assigned and time to schedule your delivery.
But judging from the VIN (7SAYGDEE5PA122xxx), it appears to be a reject (low SN 122xxx)? Is there a way to check the build date and if it is a reject?

Finally, I got the update.

MYLR White/White
No Tow
5-Seats
19"
OD: 5/7/23
ODD: May - June
EDD1: May 29 - June 26. (Updated on 5/15/23, 4 PM EDT, directly in App)
EDD2: June 20 - June 30. (Updated on 5/29/2023, 11 AM EDT, directly in App)
VIN: None
Just got EDD3. (Hopefully it's not the rejected vehicle re-assigned to me...)

MYLR White/White
No Tow
5-Seats
19"
OD: 5/7/23
ODD: May - June
EDD1 (5/15): May 29 - June 26.
EDD2 (5/29): June 20 - June 30.
EDD3 (6/5): June 14 - June 28.
VIN: None

Mobile Connector is received on 5/17/23.
Trade-in Offer is still pending - submitted on 5/30/23.

Note: I received no email/text about EDD. Info is obtained from App directly.

Silver
5 Seat Black Interior
19” Geminis
OD: May 28
ODD: May - Jun
ODD 2: Jun - Jul (updated on Jun 1st)
EDD: TBD
VIN: TBD

I completed most of the tasks except the final payment. Does anyone know that if I made it earlier, will I be able to get one sooner? Since I put a larger down payment ($14k), so I don't really want to lose my interest income (4.50%) for 1-2 months...

MYLR
19” Geminis

Just noticed you have a White exterior - mine is Black. I have no idea if color plays into whether it's from Austin or Fremont. Good luck though and keep us posted!

Just noticed you have a White exterior - mine is Black. I have no idea if color plays into whether it's from Austin or Fremont. Good luck though and keep us posted!
I’m living in NC and got VIN from Fremont for MYLR with no change/option. I confirmed in reddit that it was built yesterday with HW4 & matrix HD. It will be delivered in Raleigh around 6/21.

Reactions: DXPUNK
Just entered my trade in info over the weekend and it is still pending but all of a sudden got a text saying VIN assigned and time to schedule your delivery.
But judging from the VIN (7SAYGDEE5PA122xxx), it appears to be a reject (low SN 122xxx)? Is there a way to check the build date and if it is a reject?
You have an Austin build VIN, seeing that you have PA instead of PF. For Austin build 122xxx is actually a pretty recent number, mine was 121xxx built on May 14th.

You have an Austin build VIN, seeing that you have PA instead of PF. For Austin build 122xxx is actually a pretty recent number, mine was 121xxx built on May 14th.
Thanks. My SA told me before that my scheduled build is 6/11 so this one must be originally for someone else.
I plan to reject it and noticed you have done that. How did you do it (text, call, app...)? My understanding is we can put the order on hold for max 14 days?

Thanks. My SA told me before that my scheduled build is 6/11 so this one must be originally for someone else.
I plan to reject it and noticed you have done that. How did you do it (text, call, app...)? My understanding is we can put the order on hold for max 14 days?
I did it by calling, and just crossing my fingers that I get lucky this time around. Really just hoping Austin transitions fully to HW4 though, because Austin seems to make a lot of MYLR 5 seats

Reactions: JeffEV