Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : May 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The status of my trade in offer is Pending, but it's showing my Final Payment as Complete? I've only applied for financing and still no updates to the June-July EDD. If I look in the Financing view, I can see Additional Credits being deducted from my Total Cost and labeled as Positive Trade In.

Has anyone had this happen to them? I'm curious if this trade in value is an estimate or does it reflect what my trade in will be? Also confused about the Final Payment marked as Complete already. Does this happen normally when financing through Tesla?

My trade in expired and my SA told me to wait until I am assigned a VIN to re add my trade. I think the trade department is super backlogged.
Thanks for sharing!
I thought it's easy to renew the trade-in. Hope you don't have to start over ...
Is the trade good for 30 days from day of submission, or from the date they send you the offer?

Last edited:
New member and first post on this site.

MYP
White Exterior
5 Seat White Interior
21” Induction
OD: May 5th
EDD: May-June
DD: June 4th
VIN: May 25 (PF793xxx)

I had a blue M3 for 5 years and sold it to upgrade to the MYP. I ordered it before the reveal and sold it a couple of weeks ago with 69k miles on it. It was my commuter car. Looking forward to getting the MYP as I really need the hatchback feature and something a little higher off the ground. And of course the power and enhanced UI.

I'll report back if mine comes with HW4 with photos, looks like I may have just made the cut based on the reporting. That will be a nice surprise!
I picked up my car today. I arrived 30 minutes early for my appointment, and the car was ready. I looked over the car, and it was perfect. I couldn't find anything visually wrong with it. It has the new hardware (HW4) and matrix lights. See the photos attached. The pick-up was at most 10 minutes, I just had to step through the last items in the app, and that was it, and it was mine to drive home. I never went back into the sales center.

Just before driving away, I wanted to check the Bluetooth connection and make a call and play some music. The call was fine; however, the music was garbled and slow. I rebooted the car and my phone and tried again but no luck. So I tried deleting the Bluetooth connection to the car via my phone and then went through the steps to connect it again through the car UI. After that, it was perfect. Very happen with this car! 😁

Attachments

• IMG_8966.JPG
    IMG_8966.JPG
    754.8 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_8965.JPG
    IMG_8965.JPG
    232.2 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_8969.JPG
    IMG_8969.JPG
    326.2 KB · Views: 77
  • AVI-Screen.jpg
    AVI-Screen.jpg
    451.6 KB · Views: 80
I picked up my car today. I arrived 30 minutes early for my appointment, and the car was ready. I looked over the car, and it was perfect. I couldn't find anything visually wrong with it. It has the new hardware (HW4) and matrix lights. See the photos attached. The pick-up was at most 10 minutes, I just had to step through the last items in the app, and that was it, and it was mine to drive home. I never went back into the sales center.

Just before driving away, I wanted to check the Bluetooth connection and make a call and play some music. The call was fine; however, the music was garbled and slow. I rebooted the car and my phone and tried again but no luck. So I tried deleting the Bluetooth connection to the car via my phone and then went through the steps to connect it again through the car UI. After that, it was perfect. Very happen with this car! 😁
Cool!🤘🏻🤘🏻🎸🎸🎸

Cool, and congrats!
One question if you don't mind: how do you identify the matrix headlights?

MYLR
Silver
5 Seat Black Interior
19" Gemini
Trailer Hitch
OD: May 31
ODD: June-July
EDD:June4-June11
I ordered on May 31. Today is June 4 and I got a VIN. Ran the VIN on Reddit and found that the build date was May 9. Are you kidding me? Must have been a thousand orders for that type build since May 9. So, is it pretty much a sure thing that this one has been rejected before at least once?

If I change the color to red, will I get a newer build?

Thanks.