Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : May 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my VIN last night, scheduled for pick up on June 12th.
OD 05/17/23
MYLR- Blue, black, no hitch

Out of curiosity, what odometer reading did your car show when picking it up? The paperwork says odometer reading 15 on it.
It’s just a state registration & insurance thing when a vehicle has less than 15 miles registered it will show on documentation as 15 miles, yet the vehicle may have 0-5 miles actually showing on the odometer. Anything registered over 15+ is more than likely the actual mileage.

Reactions: TJ2000
Ok took delivery today in Texas. First the experience with the local staff was pretty good. Despite the nags to pay early you can still pay day of it just need to be electronic. I utilize Plaid in the app because it was fast. I just aligned it with a special savings account just in case I got double charged or something silly like that. Vehicle was is pretty good shape but needs some buffing and scratch repair. Doing a deeper look tonight before the 24hrs is up.

Reactions: AbblePC
MYLR
Midnight Silver
black interior
19” wheels
5 seat

OD: 5/4/23
VIN: 7SAYGDEE6PA1312XX
delivery estimate: 6/20 - 6/27 (in Santa Barbara) - born date: 6/4
Paso Robles, CA

just got my VIN today (6/8)! Austin build, though I live 3 hours from Fremont (??). They kind of split the baby on this one, as I have HW4 but the old LED headlights (non-Matrix). I was most concerned about HW4, so that’s a win - but a little disappointed by the lack of future-proofing with the non-Matrix headlights.

Thinking I’ll likely take delivery (assuming no major build issues). But…am I really missing out with the non-matrix headlights? Are these worth waiting for?

Anyone stuck in trade in estimate limbo? I'm scheduled to do my pickup in 4 days and the trade in offer still says pending...been like that since the order date May 10th. My SA just keeps saying they will reach out to the trade in team then crickets.
I had a similar question, but texting with the SA they said "they'd contact the trade team", and things were fixed in a couple hours.

MYP
White/Black interior/no tow

OD: 5/16/23
EDD: June-July
EDD2: June 3-30 (5/24)
EDD3: June 15-22 (6/1)
VIN: PF795 (6/1)
Scheduled Delivery Available: 6/15-6/17 (6/8)

Going out of town from 6/15-6/18 and they were able to schedule me for late afternoon on 6/14. Didn't receive my MVPA until late this afternoon though, so hopefully can get financing completed and check in hand by Wednesday morning.

Lot of back and forth with the SA trying to get my MVPA. My only complaint with this process so far - this should be ready well in advance.

MYP
White/Black interior/no tow

OD: 5/16/23
EDD: June-July
EDD2: June 3-30 (5/24)
EDD3: June 15-22 (6/1)
VIN: PF795 (6/1)
Scheduled Delivery Available: 6/15-6/17 (6/8)

Going out of town from 6/15-6/18 and they were able to schedule me for late afternoon on 6/14. Didn't receive my MVPA until late this afternoon though, so hopefully can get financing completed and check in hand by Wednesday morning.

Lot of back and forth with the SA trying to get my MVPA. My only complaint with this process so far - this should be ready well in advance.
@ballen --- Congrats!
Who did you contact to reschedule the delivery outside of the suggested 3 day window?

MYLR
White
5 Seat Black Interior
19" Gemini
OD: May 3
ODD: May - June
EDD: June 8 - June 30
EDD 2: June 12 - June 26
VIN: TBD

Send help -_- This is taking forever, and I already got a loan prepared but I need the vin.
Update: at least my window range is going down I suppose. I think I am having more delivery anxiety than battery anxiety hahaha 😂

@ballen --- Congrats!
Who did you contact to reschedule the delivery outside of the suggested 3 day window?
I contacted the SA via text on the number I've been getting updates through. It was fairly easy in the end, but a few too many back and forths before it finally got updated.

They said the delivery needed to be scheduled before I got my MVPA. It took another few texts and hours after that before it was available.

Reactions: flixden
MYLR
White
5 Seat Black Interior
19" Gemini
OD: May 2
EDD: June 9 - June 30
EDD2 (05/29): Jun 11 - Jun 30
VIN: TBD

******** ******** update Jun 9 ******** ********
MYLR
White
5 Seat Black Interior
19" Gemini
OD: May 2
EDD: June 9 - June 30
EDD2 (05/29): Jun 11 - Jun 30
VIN: Jun 9
EDD3: (06/09): Jun 9 - Jun 13
Scheduled Pickup Date: Jun 11

I've been told that they don't offer delivery anymore, so I would have to go pick it up myself near Disney (Buena Park, CA).

Reactions: TJ2000