Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : May 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR: White Exterior / Black Interior, Tow Hitch added June 19th.

OD: May 3
ODD: May - June
EDD: June 8 - June 30
EDD 2: June 12 - June 26
EDD 3: June 13 - June 26
EDD 4: June 14 - June 26
EDD 5: June 15 - June 27
EDD 6: June 16 - June 27
EDD 7: June 17 - June 27
EDD 8: June 18 - June 28
EDD 9: June 19 - June 28
Added on Tow Hitch
EDD 10: June 20 - June 29
VIN: TBD
Bay Area
EDD 11: June 21 - June 30

Reactions: julia444 and SatyaB
OD: 5/23
VIN Assigned 6/13
EDD3: June 22-30
Texas requires us payment in full to Tesla prior to DD. I completed that task on 6/20 with my CU and via the app/Plaid.
DD scheduled for June 26th in the afternoon (after work).
Since my insurance coverage starts 6/22, I really hope that I could pick up the vehicle earlier. The app did mention that DD is "subject to change", so I guess we will see.

Reactions: AbblePC
VIN Assigned 6/13
Texas requires us payment in full to Tesla prior to DD. I completed that task on 6/20 with my CU and via the app/Plaid.
Since my insurance coverage starts 6/22, I really hope that I could pick up the vehicle earlier. The app did mention that DD is "subject to change", so I guess we will see.
Can the starting date for the Insurance be changed to 6/26, the date for the delivery?

I had the same issue in NY, and called to ask my Insurance Agent to change the starting date.

MYLR:
White Exterior / Black Interior.

OD: May 1
EDD 10: June 20 - June 28
EDD 11 : June 21 - June 30
VIN: Still waiting.

Content credit goes to @nhuqt 😆 No copyright claim Please.

VIN Assigned 6/13
If the car arrives earlier at your pick up center, they will call you to attempt an earlier pick up. These pick ups are jammed packed with cars, especially on weekend dates and times when people are off work. So the strategy for Tesla is to try and get everyone to get their cars the moment they arrive on their lots. And the SA you text with DOES NOT talk or communicate with the dealer you pick up from - at least from my experience which seems to parallel others here, aka the left hand doesn't communicate with the right hand... so there will be several redundancies throughout the process when the DD is approaching.. Good luck!

• Informative
Reactions: EY2K
Can the starting date for the Insurance be changed to 6/26, the date for the delivery?

I had the same issue in NY, and called to ask my Insurance Agent to change the starting date.
Yes, I can push it out to 6/26 to save a few bucks (YMMV), but I'm going to stay hopeful.

If the car arrives ealrier at your pick up center, they will call you to attempt an earlier pick up. These pick ups are jammed packed with cars, especially on weekend dates and times when people are off work. So the strategy for Tesla is to try and get everyone to get their cars the moment they arrive on their lots. And the SA you text with DOES NOT talk or communicate with the dealer you pick up from - at least from my experience which seems to parallel others here, aka the left hand doesn't communicate with the right hand... so there will be several redundancies throughout the process when the DD is approaching.. Good luck!
I hope you're right! I would love to be able to get the car this Thursday or even Friday.

Reactions: retbesla
5-seat White/White MYLR
19" Gemini
OD: May 29
EDD: June - July
EDD 2: June 17 - June 30 (6/14)
EDD 3: June 18 - June 30 (6/18)
VIN: N/A

This'll be our first Tesla. Question I had for anyone that may know, do we have to supply our own lifting jack pad if we take it to Discount/America's Tires for rotation? Also, anybody know about quality during these end-of-quarter pushes?
5-seat White/White MYLR
19" Gemini
OD: May 29
EDD: June - July
EDD 2: June 17 - June 30
EDD 3: June 18 - June 30
EDD 4: June 19 - June 30
EDD 5: June 20 - June 30
EDD 6: June 21 - June 30
VIN: N/A

Same boat as others... Reached out to SA to see if they had any insight as to a more specific delivery date but, unfortunately, no response...

MYLR:
White Exterior / Black Interior.

OD: May 1
EDD 10: June 20 - June 28
EDD 11 : June 21 - June 30
VIN: Still waiting.

Content credit goes to @nhuqt 😆 No copyright claim Please.
Weird how some here get into this daily DD update thing.
Mine seems to update only like every 5 days or so, whenever it's one day past the beginning date of the estimated window.
Telsa's process with this seems to be really wonky, LOL. :)

Reactions: retbesla