Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYP : February orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You were right ! I actually just got my vin this morning, now expecting delivery from March 21-28
I followed up with them via text since it's already the 21st and status on app hasn't changed. It appears it's currently expected for the 27th, was hoping for earlier so I could use over weekend.

May be good to follow up with them if you need to plan the date if you have not received a status update during the week of expected delivery.

Didn't get a VIN, but I got this text:

"Great news! We expect your Model Y VIN to be assigned this month. Review your completed delivery tasks and tutorial videos in the Tesla app to get prepared."

Anyone else get this text? My current EDD window is 3/21-3/31

MYP White/White/Tow --> MYP Blue/White/Tow
OD: 02/03
EDD1: Feb-Mar
EDD2 (updated 02/10): Mar 6 - Mar 31
Change to MYP Blue/White/Tow 02/27
EDD3 (updated 02/28): Mar 14 - Mar 31
VIN Assigned: 03/07

On 3/14 Delivery was scheduled for 03/23 in Ft Myers.

Today, 03/20, Tesla required a reschedule, citing a 'transit delay'. So now I'm set for Saturday, 03/25.

Anybody else in SWFL getting rescheduled delivery dates? And does anyone know much about the Ft Myers SC? There was mention of an 'express delivery' - is that how it's done in a SC?
I received the same message and have my delivery delayed by a few days due to transit delay. Hope that’s the last of the delays.

Reactions: daniel b
I saw a blue/black MYP available in Fremont this morning, and texted them to match me. They responded promptly giving me a VIN for Fremont, but oddly enough, the unit I asked them to match me to is still showing up on the website, so they probably have more than one unit available there.

Can't schedule delivery yet, but it's estimated 3/22 - 3/29 now, up from the 3/22 - 3/31 that was there earlier this morning.

Last edited: