Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYP : February orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just when I was about to give up hope for a March delivery….opened the app (for the 100th time today) to find a VIN!

MYP White/White
OD: 2/6
EDD: 3/4-3/31
3/6 EDD: 3/31-5/5
3/12 EDD: 3/21-3/31
3/20 VIN received & delivery scheduled for 3/25
Arizona
VIN: PF739

Just wondering - did you also receive a text and/or e-mail, or you only found out because you refreshed the app?

Yea, what's really strange is my order (OD 2/3) is in the same area (bay area and nor cal), and I see exact matches, yet I still don't have a VIN. What gives?

I did text them asking the same question, and if matching to any of these would get my car earlier.

Last edited:
Reactions: avargasj
Just snagged a MYP off waiting for Tesla that matched my build. Only difference was a tow hitch which I kinda wanted to add anyways. Instant VIN assignment.

Only prob is it’s supposed to land in a SC about 45min away from me. There is a SC a few blocks away from my home (much closer). Has anyone had any luck asking for the vehicle to be shipped to a different SC in the same state? Vehicle is not yet in transit.

quick question, so I plan to pay in full. Is delivery being schedule dependent on making final payment first? or will they schedule delivery and then i pay at pickup?
Waiting for response.
Although it looks like they demand payment in full up front, you can pay at delivery either electronically via the app or cashier's check made out to "Tesla". My delivery is set for 03/25 and I let them know I'm bringing a cashiers check for the balance and they've no issues with that.

Received a text from tesla today that the car will be ready for pickup on Saturday (3/25)!! they also confirmed that you can pay at pickup. The app had trouble with Bank of America so I'm just going to do a cashier check which IMO is better off, one less app/organization having my banking info.

Reactions: daniel b
OD on 2/11 - MS/B MYP
Original EDD was Feb - March
Updated: EDD (on 2/17) - Mar 20 - 31
Updated EDD (on 3/21) - April 3 - May 1
No vin yet

Bummer, EDD was pushed out today. I was hoping when I originally ordered that I might get it before the IRS changed the tax rules but that look's like its out the window now.