Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What Swag did Tesla give you at delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my Model S today, was such a great drive home with Autopilot!

Got the two key holders which seem standard now but definitely needed (the other keys I carry would tear the little Tesla FOB apart), and the DS gave us a goodie bag with snacks/drinks for the long drive home along with a Tesla Umbrella.

My wife got an umbrella when she picked up her Model S. She actually got a bunch of stuff when we ordered, including a soft shell jacket, 2 teeshirts for the boys and a hat for me. And champagne (it was at a test driving event in Eugene)

Of course, the real gift is punching the accelerator just for the heck of it, anytime we want!

Picked up yesterday, got my fobs in black holders (standard?), a silvery lapel pin, a nice ink pen, and an umbrella.
Since I'm a fatty, guessing a shirt or jacket size was probably problematic.
The only problem with a Tesla umbrella is that there is no where in the Tesla to store it, other than the charging bag cubby, which I already have full of other stuff. Plus it defeats the purpose if you have to get out of the car to fetch your umbrella. *sighs* First world problems.

1st 90D order on my wife's b-day, we got a corporate jacket, a grey fleece blanket, a couple of kids shirts, a couple of t-shirts, a couple of TDG owners hats, 2 keychains, a couple of fob holders, and 2 polished Tesla license plate frames.

2nd 90D order my kids got a couple of silver Tesla Hot Wheels toy cars, a couple more keychains and another TDG owners hat. Haven't picked up the second 90D as it's on order, but I'm pretty sure we'll get a couple more fob holders and license plate frames.

1st 90D order on my wife's b-day, we got a corporate jacket, a grey fleece blanket, a couple of kids shirts, a couple of t-shirts, a couple of TDG owners hats, 2 keychains, a couple of fob holders, and 2 polished Tesla license plate frames.

2nd 90D order my kids got a couple of silver Tesla Hot Wheels toy cars, a couple more keychains and another TDG owners hat. Haven't picked up the second 90D as it's on order, but I'm pretty sure we'll get a couple more fob holders and license plate frames.

On the second order did you already get something? My owner advisor I was first working with made it sound like they were going to send me something after ordering but later talking to my DS he said they do that during delivery. Sadly my owner advisor moved to some other role so I'm unsure if anything was supposed to be sent off the order and got lost in the cracks.

1st 90D order on my wife's b-day, we got a corporate jacket, a grey fleece blanket, a couple of kids shirts, a couple of t-shirts, a couple of TDG owners hats, 2 keychains, a couple of fob holders, and 2 polished Tesla license plate frames. 2nd 90D order my kids got a couple of silver Tesla Hot Wheels toy cars, a couple more keychains and another TDG owners hat. Haven't picked up the second 90D as it's on order, but I'm pretty sure we'll get a couple more fob holders and license plate frames.

Dang, guess I should have put my order in at the store.......

Hadn't realized they were doing umbrellas now - must get down to the store and grab one!

I just got back from the UK - whilst there, I visited the Westfield store. Really nice - the chaps there gave me a concept car style print of the S, which made it home safely

Hope my conversations with the customers managed to convert a few walk-ins to sales (enthusing about something you're passionate about really is quite the sales tool)

Picked up yesterday, got my fobs in black holders (standard?), a silvery lapel pin, a nice ink pen, and an umbrella.
Since I'm a fatty, guessing a shirt or jacket size was probably problematic.
The only problem with a Tesla umbrella is that there is no where in the Tesla to store it, other than the charging bag cubby, which I already have full of other stuff. Plus it defeats the purpose if you have to get out of the car to fetch your umbrella. *sighs* First world problems.

Just for you...

Now email Elon to get it implemented into Teslas.:smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
took delivery today of a new 70D.

wasn't expecting to get any swag, based on mixed reports I'd seen here before. But pleasantly surprised that my DS had a gift bag waiting for me today.
In addition to the usual two leather key fob holders everyone seems to get, the bag contained an umbrella, coffee mug, ballpoint pen, and a Tesla pin

DSC07303.jpg

but the best thing of course is a brand new Model S :)

took delivery today of a new 70D.

wasn't expecting to get any swag, based on mixed reports I'd seen here before. But pleasantly surprised that my DS had a gift bag waiting for me today.
In addition to the usual two leather key fob holders everyone seems to get, the bag contained an umbrella, coffee mug, ballpoint pen, and a Tesla pin

View attachment 103076
but the best thing of course is a brand new Model S :)
Interesting, looks exactly like the goodie bags they handed out at the grand opening of the Calgary store

Took delivery in San Diego. I got the goodie bag pictured by f-stop with the mug, umbrella, and pin. The pen was given to me after I used it to sign the DMV documents. I also got a leather sleeve with attached key ring for each keyfob with Tesla embossed on the side. The leather sleeve is much nicer than the neoprene sleeves that they were issuing before IMHO.