Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What Swag did Tesla give you at delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I didn't get this bag at delivery but it would have been awesome!
003714bb2ac95c87a21145a002af02b4.jpg

Upon placing the order for a blue 85D the sales person gave out a grey Tesla hat and one each porcelain coffee mug and insulated travel mug. I was notified yesterday that the car train with the 85D had arrived in Illinois and I should expect delivery in 4 or 5 days. We will see if there is any other swag when picking it up at the Highland Park service center.

I placed my order this past Monday for a Blue 85D. I had my first test drive in May. Took the wife for one a few weeks later. Fast forward to this past Friday and I got a call from Tesla asking if I wanted to take a 70D for the weekend as an extended test drive. I didn't want to give it back but figured they track me down so I ordered. They asked me if I wanted any swag and gave me the Gray Owners Hat. He then asked if there was anything else I wanted. I took a jacket and asked if I could trade the hat for a blue one. He said no, and just gave it to me so I had both. :)

My wife and I attended a "Tesla Tech Presentation" in July of 2013 in our town. I scored a keychain and a couple of test drive coupons, but hung out long enough to talk the Tesla folks into letting us test drive the P85 they drove down for display.

Almost exactly 2 years later we were at the Portland Service Center sitting in our very own P85! For swag, we got neoprene fob holders and big EV grins.

They must be cutting back on swag. When I picked up my S70D today, I asked the DES for a couple T-shirts for my wife and I, and he turned me down. He had already put the fobs into leather holders, and all he offered were a couple hats. I had a couple from the test drive last year, so I said "no thanks". :-(

I don't have my car yet, but in anticipation of getting an inventory car shod with summer 21s arriving in october/november in Canada I started arranging winter tires before delivery. As part of that my DS arranged for me to purchase TMPS sensors from the Vancouver service centre. When they arrived the FedEx parcel also contained 2 Tesla Driver's Group hats in a Tesla lunch bag.

I don't expect anything else with the car, but of course I won't turn down a pleasant surprise!

(I especially don't expect anything because we don't yet have a Tesla service centre, or store in Calgary, so the car is going to get dropped off at my house, not much opportunity to "shop" for swag that way!)