Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White/White Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Will do. I went to the Tesla dealership today to drive the Model Y LR with the 19” wheels so I could directly compare it to my 2022 Model 3 LR that I will be selling here on this site. The new “comfort” suspension was simply amazing. It was still sporty, but ate up curbs and Chicagoland’s chopped up streets with ease and finesse. I’m totally sold. I cornered hard, stomped on the brakes, swerved on an empty road to really feel the suspension under stress and I cannot say enough positive things about it. I had a loaner Model Y in May and I distinctly remember the ride being markedly louder and rougher than my Model 3. Those days are over, apparently.
Got my EDD! - March 10-March 31. I wonder what the chances are for it arriving earlier to D.C....

Just picked mine up 30 minutes ago. Such an amazing ride. Car was more or less perfect! Build quality great. Panel gaps were perfect except the hood was just off by a tiny bit. (nothing i'm bothered by.) Ordered 1/13, w/w/19. I live in the bay area. Woohoo! Build date 12/31, slightly older VIN, SA says it was previoulsy assigned to two others, one changed configuration and the second didnt respond. Woohoo!!!

Just picked mine up 30 minutes ago. Such an amazing ride. Car was more or less perfect! Build quality great. Panel gaps were perfect except the hood was just off by a tiny bit. (nothing i'm bothered by.) Ordered 1/13, w/w/19. I live in the bay area. Woohoo! Build date 12/31, slightly older VIN, SA says it was previoulsy assigned to two others, one changed configuration and the second didnt respond. Woohoo!!!
Thanks for the update! Enjoy!

What time on 1/13 did you order?
I am on the same boat except the tow package. No vin yet.
I just saw a 7 seater white/white pop up on the Twitter page “Tesla Inventory Tracker” is this yours?! Going to Rockville MD
B2BEDF13-9997-4622-A19F-20407676D985.jpeg

You going to get it fixed or leave it? Which checklist or video did you use for things to check for during delivery?

Thanks for sharing!

Yep Fremont. Definitely stinks. Sucks the joy of picking up your dream car. Oh well, it is what it is. I just need to decide if I live with the misaligned frunk or reject this VIN and risk getting the new car after March with 'potential' reduced federal tax credit. Not to mention there is a risk that the next car also has some other issues which I cannot reject.
I think I read that there's adjustable pads on the frunk and trunk to help with gaps? So if they don't fix it, you might be able to try yourself. So sorry this happened!

Congrats!! Was yours a Fremont build? Did it have matrix headlights?