Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White/White Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do EDDs update through the entire day or just in the mornings? All of mine have updated between 8-9am Central, so just wondering if it’s even worth checking for EDD updates throughout the day
Mine updated every day between 6am and 7am pacific time, those were basically the "nothing's changed" updates. Then when there was a big shift (delayed by 1 week), it updated a little after 5pm. When my VIN was assigned it was 5:09pm, then the update to schedule delivery was at 9:01am. The VIN and the scheduling updates both came with emails from [email protected], so if you get push notifications from your email, there's no reason to check the app. Even if you do religiously check the app, there's not much you can do with the information, in my case and a lot of others, there were no options for when to schedule delivery, Tesla basically told me when to come get it.

Update
OD 1/20
Originally ordered MYL white/white no other options
EDD 3/1-3/31
Changed to MYP white/white no other options 2/3 when the MSRP cap changed
EDD 2/24-3/24
Vin 2/13
Delivery date set for 2/27
Kansas City Missouri
It’s delivery day! Go pick up in 8 hours! Wish me luck! Anything in particular I need to look out for other than the standard check list? This is what I’m using Tesla Prep

For those who had recent deliveries, update your info in the Teslike order tracking sheet if you are willing to share the information. The more people contribute, the more interesting trends can be gleaned from it. The link to the Google Form to submit or update your info is linked in Cell B1.

Another update! 😡

OD 1/14
EDD 3/6-3/20 No VIN

It started to be really annoying. They sent me text from 510 number about my VIN number will be assigned in 1-2 weeks. Today is 12. Day after they sent the message. Does anybody know a number to call beside 510 number?
I have the same OD and EDD as you. I only just got the text 2 days ago. I’m hoping I’ll get the VIN before the 6th

Reactions: Sohaib89
MYLR White/White 19" no other options
OD: 1/20
EDD : Jan- Mar
EDD: Feb 14 - Mar 14
EDD: Feb 13 - Mar 31
EDD: (Today) : Mar 04 - Mar 18
No VIN yet

If I go back to White/Black now, does EDD get disturbed ?
Very annoying, Today my EDD pushed further to 14 Mar -31 Mar. I don't understand why they cann't give specific window time rather than floating one !