TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Why I returned my 2019 Tesla Model X?

Discussion in 'Model X' started by Kashif, Jul 9, 2019.

1. jboy210

jboy210 Supporting Member

Repeat after me: "You talking to me? I did not hear you?"

• Funny x 1
  2. Tes1aOwner

Tes1aOwner Member

Tell that to the Service Center. They have told me on two service visits that "they are working on a solution" and will let me know. Is there a magic word I need to know?

3. tyfon

tyfon Member

There is no whine like this in my raven X.
    There are no rattles or strange noises either which is almost bad because now I hear if my pack of chewing gum is bouncing a bit.

(I'm 39 and can still hear crickets outside)

4. Watts_Up

Watts_Up Member

Still not as close to that SF BART screeching noise

... the ride was nearly as loud eastbound between the Glen Park and 24th Street Mission stations,
    where the sound hit 99 decibels. Seven other stretches .... exceeded 95 decibels.
    SFGATE, March 13, 2019
    [​IMG]

5. jboy210

jboy210 Supporting Member

I bet most of the measured noise was from the steel wheels on the steel track versus the motor.

• Like x 1
  6. OilSucks

OilSucks Member

I tried to listen as closely as I possibly could and I didn't hear anything =(