Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2 EV Household - what else you got?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi
I have a Model 3 Performance and my wife has a Cupra Borne V3 (had an ID3 on order since Nov 21 and the delivery date just kept being put back. In September 22 it was pushed back again to May 23 so she jumped ship and had a Borne within 3 weeks. IMO a better built car.)

Reactions: Sean.
Hope everyone have made their NewYears resolutions. Mine it to use my growing fleet of EVs more.

One for fun, one for commuting/poping to the shops, and the last for the boring family stuff :)

52599133577_845b35cd8f_c_d.jpg

52599882629_100b504005_c_d.jpg

52596991857_371b5f9934_c_d.jpg

Best thing about the fun EV is no worries about SC congestion, and with an efficiency of 190 miles per kWh, even rocketing electricity prices is no real concern:).

52599681371_dfb4fbb501_c_d.jpg

Reactions: DigbyChicken
I'm now really gelling with my new EV. Semi front suspension, amazing brakes, proper racing responsive frame set, 250 watts of extra power entap.. the handling the MOST FUN vehicle I have tried bar none (excluding the ride on a CBR600 where I nearly fell off as pillion).

Cannot wait till the roads are dry/gripper, this thing can corner properly in a way the Tesla can only dream about.

It Needs some deeper section carbon rims to really do the frameset justice.....that will be sorted in time for the summer. I love EVs :).

52610901988_42b990e4a2_k_d.jpg

Reactions: Caramel
I thought I’d update the thread.
The long awaited Peugeot eRifter (dog wagon) arrived today (After 7 months on order).
I don’t want to rub it in, but it has parking sensors and apple car play 😂
It’ll be perfect for the job of ferrying the dogs around.
View attachment 905126
Well... this has a surprising level of lovable ugliness/practicality about it, in a similar vein to the likes of (top of my head) the Picasso, Duster and Jimny.

Well... this has a surprising level of lovable ugliness/practicality about it, in a similar vein to the likes of (top of my head) the Picasso, Duster and Jimny.
Top Gear reviewed it recently. They didn’t want to like it but couldn’t fault it. It’s a Peugeot Partner van with windows and make-up 😂
perfect for wife and dogs and she can take over the embarrassment of pulling up on a forecourt and buying petrol for mower in future.