Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017.48 a774ed8 Is out!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just installed 2017.48 which showed up today. Release notes are the same as the .44 and .46. In the quick test I did, it appears streaming music is working better with this release - buffering faster and not encountering "loading error". This was a quick evaluation over 30 minutes just after installation. Not by any means a definitive proof it's fixed. But it definitely was working better for me over this short period.

me too

I really want easy entry. How come so slow? Can we request that a later version be pushed to us?

It happens(I'm on .42 as well). The rollout process seems more or less random, and ramps up over time. They use that time to suss out if there's any unforeseen issues in the FW.

For requesting a newer version: No. The only sure fire way to get a newer version is to take your car in for a service appointment. You can ask if they'll do a service appointment for installing the newer version, but they typically say no(to avoid everyone rushing the SC's every time there's a new FW). Just have to be patient.