Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018.26 3bbd9fd .-

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same (in Switzerland) on MCU1 AP2.5 S100D with 2018.24.1. No performance issues at all. Very happy with it :)
That's great, but I'm not sure what impact you desire from telling people that yours works.

Here are my vector maps at work today with a solid LTE connection:

IMG_8723.JPG IMG_8722.JPG IMG_8721.JPG

I hope the new update fixes this.

This is the one that loaded from service visit, installed it before leaving the "Gallery". Drove an hour 46 for 95.8 miles. New pack is amazing, the car is faster and consumption was only 267 Wh/mi vs usually about 305 for the same trip.

Nav suggested if I did less than 70 mph with the 90 percent charge I'd make it back home with 5%, I did 75 most of the way here and it only burned 25.7 kWh and the slow down message disappeared but I need a break for that run even if the car doesn't.

That's great, but I'm not sure what impact you desire from telling people that yours works.

I hope the new update fixes this.

Version 26 doesn't fix much (I had 24.1 before). The only thing I noticed was a fix for the intermittently missing artwork missing from the favorite buttons (media presets). I figured out the if the media player launched before the network was present (LTE takes a while sometimes) the buttons would be blank. I suspect the start order was changed slightly, waiting for Internet before launching the media player. Nothing else was fixed AFAICT. It did not fix the holiday dance (although I eventually got that to work again, simply by rebooting numerous times while Wifi was available), nor the problem not charging with the older HPWC. EAP NAG interval appears unchanged. It is too early to tell if the overall stability has improved. So far, it has not crashed on me.

• Informative
Reactions: alcibiades
I wonder if this update will fix traffic shown in the vector maps. In the 2018.24 update where I received the vector maps, I noticed that traffic flow colors (red/green) are different depending at zoom level. It would correctly show red traffic flow when zoomed in, but zooming out it would show green traffic flow for the same freeway (perhaps stale data). It's kind of annoying because depending on zoom level traffic overlay could be completely wrong.
I think it omits detail at higher levels. That's because traffic could be a 1 pixel red dot over the freeway, so the algorithm smoothes over and uses the average speed. Apple Maps does the same, and Google too.