Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I asked my daughter to take a picture of the screen. It doesn't look like any major feature has been added. My prior version was 2019.16.2.
View attachment 416675
Same release notes here (just received this version). No battery temp indicator that I could find (the charge screen would be a good place IMO). Also, no option to permanently disable ELDA as I had hoped. :(

• Love
Reactions: Pkmmte
upload_2019-6-7_12-58-44.jpeg

I would love a proper change-log for version releases.

It seems like every version contains "minor improvements and bug fixes" and this forum gets flooded with "I think the autowipers are better!" or "AP just got worse!" and I'm sure half of it is psychosomatic because nobody knows what actually changed...

+1
And again, more important than features, bug fixes.

Finally put ceramic coating on my car and finished the day with this nice update. NOA shut off on me in the middle of a lane change yesterday and my thumb drive is still getting corrupted by sentry mode. Maybe this update will fix one of those two problems. I also had an issue with homelink not working until the car went to sleep. I'll be happy if any of these issues are fixed.

An improvement that needs to be made is that the car should accelerate much faster when on autopilot in traffic. If I go down to or near zero mph in traffic, then traffic picks up and gets back to speed, ICE cars are leaving me in the dust, because AP accelerates like an old lady driving in chill mode! I have to tromp on the electric pedal and say "Cmon, GO!!!!!" or words to that effect.

Seems for some reason most (99%?) of the 20.1 releases are in California according to TeslaFi. Very weird. The X gets walk away lock and door unlocked confirmation, which we’ve been waiting for, cool. (3 already had part of that, S gets nada.)

Tons of 16.3.2 still rolling out also so it’s not like this is the new main release. Tesla strategy still unfashionable. :D