Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020.12.5 Rolling

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2020.12.5 installed ok for me - but no dashcam icon until I did a reboot. Replay of saved clips seems to work really well - just a slight stutter where the 1 minute long files get joined. Doesn’t seem to be gaps in the replay. The ability to review sentry recordings before driving off will be useful when I ever get to drive again! 3 weeks now.

Reactions: DaddyCool
I just watched a US video about 2020.12.5 mentioning that the duration between autopilot nags has been significantly increased?

My car is updated but (for obvious reasons) not being used at the moment so I wondered if any UK drivers who had driven with this latest update had noticed this?

I just watched a US video about 2020.12.5 mentioning that the duration between autopilot nags has been significantly increased?

My car is updated but (for obvious reasons) not being used at the moment so I wondered if any UK drivers who had driven with this latest update had noticed this?
No different on my usual 300-mile drive. I think the nag in EU is stricter than the US, so likely hasn’t changed.

• Informative
Reactions: Flatchat
I don’t recall it happening pre 2020.12.5 but then I haven’t been far.
I pulled onto my rural 60mph road with limit correctly showing. Put the car in cruise at 60 mph and promptly got a warning triangle showing 50mph just below the on screen car. It gave up after a while.
Anyone had similar?