Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
would be great to know if any are expected for the UK

There are still cars unsold in inventory and so I wouldn't expect many for the UK.
I'm not sure there is demand for new cars just yet, especially if you can't sell your old one for a decent price.
The used market probably needs to pick up first.

The GLOVIS COMPOSER is en route to arrive at Pier 80 on 1 June.
Still looking for something next week though...
That was a great find !!! Tks for that. I’ve been following since your post and noticed that it’s last location was not updated for the last 8 days or so.
Guess what ? GLOVIS COMPOSER just updated its location, it’s going to arrive at Pier 80 on May 20th!!

Last edited:
That was a great find !!! Tks for that. I’ve been following since your post and noticed that it’s last location was not updated for the last 8 days or so.
Guess what ? GLOVIS COMPOSER just updated its location, it’s going to arrive at Pier 80 on May 20th!!
Strangely (might be coincidence) inventory has been updated on Tesla website showing plenty of M3 LR in blue (which is what I ordered), might get my car end of June after all

Good spot! On it's present course and speed it will be off San Francisco a day earlier on Tuesday 19th.
This will be the ship we are expecting then.
Just need to find out whether it's heading to Europe.
If it is EU bound it will arrive in Zeebrugge around 12/13 June.

Last edited:
Still can't hang my hat on any other ships that will fit the San Francisco port schedule placeholders.
One at the top of the list, if only because it will be one of the earliest to strike off, is GLOVIS CHORUS.
It is heading for Veracruz in Mexico and is due to arrive tomorrow (16th).
I can't find out where it is heading next and Veracruz is the last stop on a regular shipping route.
I think it could make it to Pier 80 to be the 2nd ship (29th).
We will be in a position to score it off the list by Sunday.

Still looking .....

Tip: using the Marine Traffic App and "advanced search" you can now filter out ships by name and size and current map view and other metrics.
Seeing as the next couple ships after Composer: "TBA 1" and "TBA 2" are likely Glovis, I've found it helpful to search for Glovis ships this way. When I first found Glovis Composer it was doing it this way.

Tip: using the Marine Traffic App and "advanced search" you can now filter out ships by name and size and current map view and other metrics.
Seeing as the next couple ships after Composer: "TBA 1" and "TBA 2" are likely Glovis, I've found it helpful to search for Glovis ships this way. When I first found Glovis Composer it was doing it this way.

That will work however, there are 73 possible ships and, as you are aware, not all of them have 'Glovis' in the name.