Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's an unusual wait for 2020. Ask your leasing company for the Tesla RN.(Reservation number) Leasing companies have been known to sit on orders so that they can consolidate them and I presume get some sort of discount. With an RN to quote you are likely to get more info from Tesla on the status of your car. Worth asking when the order was placed with them so that you can beat the leasing company with it if, as sounds likely, they sat on it.

Am I right in thinking no RN = no order had been placed?

I have zero knowledge on ports but the position of TIRRANNA in Shanghai seems relatively far away from GF3 + the parking places Tesla seems to be using (screen capture from this video):
View attachment 599619

There is a vehicle carrier docked right next to the Nangang Wharf Parking Lot though, the AN JI 26. Is that one on your radar or does that seem to be unlikely?

I don't consider AN JI 26 as a likely intercontinental carrier. She seems to be busy enough with domestic trade.

Some rumors online, that a ship already arrived in Athens (Titus) with M3s for Europe. She's continuing to Zeebrugge now. https://twitter.com/FMossotto/status/1317737085336457216
I remain to be convinced on this one I'm afraid.
It shouldn't take long to verify though.
A lot of Chinese money has been invested into Athens and the rail link through the Balkans (although I'm not aware that the upgrades are close to complete). This was to develop container transport though.

Departure or at least removal of pier 80 of rcc antwerp seems to happen right now, two guides are right next to it
Difficult to find out what is happening, since it's 2am there!
She is not due to leave until Tuesday evening.
It's not weather related (when tugs called to assist when it's windy) because the weather is fine.
I'm hoping it's not a fire or anything serious but it's definitely not normal.

UPDATE. I don't think it's a fire since the fireboat has not responded.

Last edited: