Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was really excited to get this release to put the seat heaters back on the bottom bar, but instead got really disappointed that the Additional Bottom Bar Customization is not being released to Legacy S/X in this update (also annoyed we can't view Sentry remotely still):
How old are we talking about for "legacy"?

For those with no sound, are you sure it’s not the Bluetooth bug? On 12.3.1 and .2 my phone is connected (off hook, the card is up all the time) so no media will play. Go into Bluetooth and tell it to disconnect your current phone and see if that fixes the media for the current trip. You can also tell the phone is the issue because you have the green phone indicator at the top of the screen.

Interestingly, on TeslaScope there's a lot of pending installs "Waiting on WiFi", I wonder if they're also experiencing a WiFi issue[?]

Interesting. I rebooted my Model 3 hoping to move forwards from 2022.8.2.5, then found that WiFi was turned off somehow. I turned it back on and re-rebooted. Still waiting for the .8.3 and .BA.2.12.2 UI improvements.

There are quite a few reports of software updates randomly changing settings. Maybe that'll end when Tesla finishes the feature to back up profiles on their servers.

I just want a 3rd party shop to retrofit a Ryzen in my 2021 LR. That CPU and Li-ion batteries came out mere months after I took delivery.

This software is for sure getting more bloat and it's going to take more hardware headroom to run it all smoothly.

If some of these problems are due to overtaxing the computer, I just want to be able to turn off features like the digital twin car visualization, not to mention the Toy box. Actually Tesla should do that.

• Informative
Reactions: MaskedRacerX
I went from 12.3.1 to 12.3.2 (the latter, just about an hour ago) in a week, that's the quickest update iteration I've had, must've been something extremely funky in the previous version x.2 FWIW, my car seemed fine on x.2, re: the charging indicator, however, I had lost WiFi connectivity which was a first in as long as I can remember, required a reboot before the download/update would continue.

Interestingly, on TeslaScope there's a lot of pending installs "Waiting on WiFi", I wonder if they're also experiencing a WiFi issue[?]
I thought that was interesting when I read it, but got home tonight and discovered I have you beat: my 3 downloaded/installed 12.3.1 yesterday, and then 12.3.2 today! Which is my quickest update (ignoring my first update that came the same day I took delivery).

I can see what some of the fuss is about - I installed 12.3.1 the other day and when you flip back and forth from HVAC Auto mode to something manual and then back to Auto again it forces the seat heaters to be Auto as well and turn on depending on the set temperature. Very annoying lol.

Yeah this was happening to me too!

I thought I was somehow fat fingering the heaters.

I noticed my 21 M3LR indicate there was a software updates available when I started to drive home from work. After I got home I kinda forgot about it for a bit then checked the app...it said connect to wifi to update. Went out to my garage and wifi was turned off (it had always been on since I took delivery). I had to reboot to get wifi to turn on.

• Informative
Reactions: Transformer
Ever since 2022.12.3.2 my app as been having issues waking up the car. I have unlock and relock doors to kinda wake it up or else it just keeps on turning with te app never able to connect to the car?

I did not have that problem with the previous update 2022.12.3.1.

I also have been having major connectivity issues with 12.3.X software. LTE sometimes does not connect at all during drives (most of the time it take forever to connect) and I am unable to wake up the car in the app sometimes at all. Never had this issue with the older software.

I have a 2018 M3 LR for what it's worth.

Day two with 12.3.2 and everything seems good none of the issues listed above. I just noticed a navigation card when you have something over the map has that always been there? I brought up the energy app and below the car avatar navigation popped up.

Reactions: FatherTo1