Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

60D Order/Delivery Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered in Belgium on 27/7, VIN 187xx, based upon my estimates, I expect it to go into production by the end of next week, and delivered by the end of October. I hope I'm just not a little bit too early for AP 2.0 hardware, but hope for the best (wouldn't mind a delay for that :)

Reactions: ApauloThirteen
Confirmed on 8/27
Production started 9/1
DM says expected delivery is 9/23
VIN 158***
Is there additional history with your order like you switched from coils to SAS or 5 to 6/7 seats or requested delayed delivery or anything? I ask because most VINs handed out in late August were in the 19,000 range and yours is much lower at 15,8XX. If you selected first available and didn't change anything on your order I'll be truly baffled as to how Tesla assigns VIN numbers.

Is there additional history with your order like you switched from coils to SAS or 5 to 6/7 seats or requested delayed delivery or anything? I ask because most VINs handed out in late August were in the 19,000 range and yours is much lower at 15,8XX. If you selected first available and didn't change anything on your order I'll be truly baffled as to how Tesla assigns VIN numbers.

We did not change anything, I went back and verified my dates and I am a little off:
Delivery ASAP
Ordered on the 8/18
Confirmed on 8/26 - well midnight of the 25th
Into Production on the 1st.
Delivery date 9/21 - 9/23

Hi everyone

Been lurking the forums a while - 1st time poster. Thank you everyone for your insightful posts.

X60D
Deep Blue Metallic
20" Slipstream Wheels
Ultra White Seats
Dark Ash Wood Décor
Black Headliner
Six Seat Interior
Autopilot
Premium Upgrade
SAS

Ordered 8/28
Confirmed 9/4