Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Model Y with new projector headlights in the USA?

qman66

Mar 28, 2021
Brooklyn, NY
My VIN just posted on my account. 179148...I'm not expecting them, but I'll let everyone know one way or another. I'm expecting delivery on May 7 or 8. I'm OP of this thread...I finally gave up on waiting.
Mine just posted too 179177. Your delivery date shows May 7-8? Mine says May 4-10. It moved up

Platini

Model Y LR White
Oct 2, 2019
Tampa, FL
Reactions: MTOman

Usain

Apr 26, 2021
Atlanta
I took delivery of my MY on April 15. VIN 175XXX and my calculations for battery is 78.6kWH. Hope that helps
That's interesting. My MY AWD VIN is 174XXX and I was told the build date was April 14. Scheduled to take delivery this Thursday, April 29.

So VINs are out of order.

Sales rep I talked to on the phone yesterday was unable to tell me if I was getting 82kWh battery.

Apr 7, 2021
Inland Empire, California

• Informative
Reactions: JHCCAZ and Platini

casey1202

Mar 13, 2021
Dallas, TX
Interesting read. Thanks for sharing. This part, “The Smart Headlamps from Samsung will be included with Tesla vehicles, Korea IT Newsconfirmed yesterday. The Smart Headlamps are already in mass-production, and Tesla owners could see them installed in new vehicles very soon, the Korean media outlet added,” certainly suggests that the new global lights currently shipping with the M3 and MYP are maybe not the smart/matrix lights we’ve all been excited about — and they might be replaced with something better sooner rather than later.

CyberMYke

Matched in 6 weeks, 4 days and 1 hour
Apr 14, 2021
Pacific, WA
No response yet but my order was pushed till 5/7-5/17. The first movement I've had in a while. I'm not sure if that will even be accurate but we'll see!

brettjson

Feb 27, 2021
No response yet but my order was pushed till 5/7-5/17. The first movement I've had in a while. I'm not sure if that will even be accurate but we'll see!
Did you say your build date was 3/31? If so, then you most likely won’t have the new headlights. There have been several April builds with the old headlights.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC