Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone LR AWDs Showing 322 Miles Fully Charged?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
not scared, just have had no reason. Even when I made a 1k mile trip it would not have made the journey any less stops so was no reason.

Edit: I mean from my house on the first leg. Never optimal to do that at a SC unless you like sitting a long time.

The most resent Tesla app will tell you what your current 100% estimate is if you go to the charging screen and pull the limit over to 100% now (don't lift your finger, the estimate shows while you are moving the line). I guess it might vary a mile or two from what it would actually estimate if you 100% charged, but my LR RWD 100% charges to 322 and if I pull it over that's what it also estimates.

I have a 2019 M3 LR Dual Motor running 36.2.1. When I charge to 90% I only see 278 (279 is 90% of 310). The 322 is an EPA rating of the 2020 model. I don't actual think we will see 322 on the 2019 and prior models. But I hope somebody proves me wrong.

After driving the car for more than two months I've determined that the rated range is pointless because your Wh/mile makes that vary so drastically.

18k miles here. I used to get 310 or a mile or two under it. I supercharged the other day and it only went to 290 at 100% and kept saying 'Calculating'. I guess calibration must be way off but 20 miles less from the rated 310 or now 322 seems exceptional.

IMG_20191201_020246.jpg

IMG_20191201_020216.jpg

Yep - 322 at 100% SOC.

Interesting! First report I noticed here. Can you measure your discharge “constant” at some point? Requires a decent length drive or high consumption drive to be accurate but I wonder what it is. Just divide your Wh used (not what is displayed because of rounding - multiply Wh/mi * mi traveled) by your rated miles used for a single continuous drive.

I would guess 221-225Wh/rmi, but I really have no idea. Maybe the battery is just higher capacity but that seems unlikely.

Previously of course the constant was in the range of 230-234Wh/rmi.

Reactions: KenC
Status
Not open for further replies.