Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Are Canadians still getting Model 3s right now?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In answer to the original thread question, I drove past a whole truck-load of Model 3s that was heading towards Ottawa on the 416 on Thursday so looks to me like there's still deliveries happening.

If going toward Ottawa that would mean either Montreal or Quebec City.

My two cars are supposed to arrive early this week, so I'm going to guess Montreal. Thanks

Reactions: 5_+JqckQttqck
FYI Montreal delivery are a nightmare theses days. Unless they have your config in stock.

They are having a hard time to get cars in any reasonable timeframe.

As historically with the S and X there will be lots available for the end of the quarter in NA as usual with all the early quarter builds for the 3 now shipping overseas.

I confirmed my order on 03/03 and I'm still in the "We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment" step. No contact from anyone yet (by phone or email).

Model 3 LR RWD, 18", red multi-coat, black int, AP+FSD.

I have ordered M3 AWD (black / black) on March 4th, no contact from anyone either. Mine status says "Prepare for delivery" - since first day. Is my step before or after your status? One of the document they ask me to provide is the "Proof of insurance". But I need to receive a VIN first, right?

I have ordered M3 AWD (black / black) on March 4th, no contact from anyone either. Mine status says "Prepare for delivery" - since first day. Is my step before or after your status? One of the document they ask me to provide is the "Proof of insurance". But I need to receive a VIN first, right?

Here's what I see when I click on "Overview":
ZHdvxgj.png

I submitted my insurance info for my current car. Whenever I get my VIN I'll call my insurer (Desjardins) and ask to update my account and to provide me with the proof.

• Love
Reactions: bijan
Does anyone know if Canadian Deliveries happen closer to the end of the quarter than US deliveries? I've heard some people with same configurations getting matched in the US in these past weeks. Have Canadian vehicles historically been sent for later part of the month?