Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Are others waiting for 2023.6.9 update?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The sensors work pretty well in all my driving situations so far. It's conservative, but that's good. The only big problem i've encountered is the "loading" is incredibly slow- like a solid 10 sec after I put it into D. So it's still loading as i'm pulling away - kinda pointless unless you just sit there waiting.
Same with mine. Does not seem to begin loading until after I hit the brake. It should immediately begin loading when you near the car and open the door. Don't know what they're thinking.

Wasn't that done in October 2022, slightly before the transition to the 2023 model year? I might be mistaken, especially as Tesla doesn't really use model years.
It was in the 3rd or 4th week of October (probably the 4th). My MY was one of the last 2022 cars built Oct 14 and has USS. When I picked up my car on Oct 28th there were 2023 cars (confirmed by reading off the “P” in the VIN under the windshield) parked next to mine with USS still. I assume their build dates were ~ a week after mine. Shortly after that people were getting the 2023 cars without USS. So all 2022 had USS and a week or two of 2023 production had USS.

There are planty of non FSD users on 2023.12.10, but they have slowed down. Usually when it is like this is a "limited" update followed by another one who is going brother.

1685515470216.png

I am on 2023.12.9 and probably the next on I will get will be the one following the 2023.12.10

so... the new update OS and FSD installed last night... everything seemed fine.

Drove last night to gym.. this morning to work.
But driving back from lunch break, the screen went black screen while I was driving.
Music was playing and GPS was announcing directions.

I did both soft reboot and full reboot (Hold break and 2 scroll). Several times.
While driving and parked.

The music came back.. GPS came back...
But the Screen is still blacked out.

I just started a mobile service request. FYI.. my 2019 M3DM has 49,963 miles on the clock!!!