Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone from Melbourne got an SMS today ??????
I just got the SMS about the SMS :)

“Tesla Update: Your Model 3 delivery is approaching, shortly, you will receive an SMS to schedule your Express Delivery appointment.

Please complete any outstanding items, if financing ensure your approval is secured and your lender is ready to settle the funds.

Final payment is due at least 48 hours prior to your Express Delivery.

View outstanding items, payments and any outstanding in your Tesla Account “

Weren't the February RWD orders already in the "Aug-Nov" bucket at time of order? Which realistically always meant "either amongst the last of Q3 or amongst the first of Q4".
As a late February orderer I do keep reminding myself, through all the angst I experience via this thread, that my order is still well within the originally communicated delivery period

I just got the SMS about the SMS :)

“Tesla Update: Your Model 3 delivery is approaching, shortly, you will receive an SMS to schedule your Express Delivery appointment.

Please complete any outstanding items, if financing ensure your approval is secured and your lender is ready to settle the funds.

Final payment is due at least 48 hours prior to your Express Delivery.

View outstanding items, payments and any outstanding in your Tesla Account “
Yes me too. just a few minutes ago.

Delivery's not far away it seems. Just got the text saying they'll reach out soon to schedule the appointment.
Yeah. "reach out soon" was on my account in February in relation to invoice.
Its there again for my inquiry about Powerwall - three months ago.
Someone in Tesla need to discover what the word "soon" means