Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 882315

She's in!

*disclaimer - I have no idea if this boat actually has anything on it. I have come to this conclusion based on the build date and that I cannot find my VIN on molace VIN search website. Please don't quote me for anything, as I often have no idea what I'm talking about. lol
100% sure they will truck down all the BD 13Nov M3. Got a sms chasing for Rego paper. It's coming 😍 😍

Reactions: Faye and SpicySol
BTW

Has anybody in Sydney thought their car might be on the Glovis Countess? I only say that because VEDAPRIME mentions it in a recent tweet as a TESLA carrier and it's due in Sydney in 2 days.

1670393419110.png

1670393281614.png

I really hate it when you see a car with your order specs on the Tesla website "Available for delivery and registration in VIC". If anyone orders it, I wonder how long they have to wait.

Call and see if they can manually allocate.

If it matches they should be able too.

I had them successfully process a RWD to LR upgrade to get an earlier match with a Vic 'inventory' car.

Pretty sure that I'm on morning crystal but ittl still be wayy earlier than the mid Feb I was expecting for an April Vic order.

I really hate it when you see a car with your order specs on the Tesla website "Available for delivery and registration in VIC". If anyone orders it, I wonder how long they have to wait.
It's even worse when you live in Melbourne - the RWD currently for sale matches my order from April.
I have been quite patient until I saw this - I would love to hear the offical explanation.

Reactions: eidmar
BTW

Has anybody in Sydney thought their car might be on the Glovis Countess? I only say that because VEDAPRIME mentions it in a recent tweet as a TESLA carrier and it's due in Sydney in 2 days.

View attachment 882327

View attachment 882326Does this mean the Countess has left Melbourne? I'm not great with geography.... The RORO website is still giving ETDs but they are for this morning so I assume they just haven't updated it. Does anyone have confirmation it's definitely left (and therefore our cars are unloaded)?

That's optimistic

Don Juan pickups only started yesterday or the day before and it docked on the 26th November with some pickups as far away as the 18th from what I've seen.

Depends how they manage transport to Adelaide., all transport vehicles could be booked up already
My payment cleared this morning and I sent a text asking if I can pick up earlier than the rescheduled time on Friday (my original pick up day was yesterday) and they let me come in today. There were the cars in the delivery centre and the open air carpark out the back was full. I am guessing you get the sms as they rotate them into the delivery centre. Car was perfect and pickup took 10 mins or so. Very easy

Reactions: Missimpatient
I think this is the leading theory at the moment, my wife's order has also changed to TBD as of today.

It's a pretty standard TLA for To Be Determined.

In this case I think all the TBDs mean something like: There's a whole bunch of cars coming in on ships, a whole bunch of orders, and a bunch of cancellations as well - time to get out the really big whiteboard and figure out how to assign all these.