Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AWD delivery thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What does the MVPA show that the Order Agreement doesn’t besides the VIN?

It basically adds a detailed cost breakdown like this:

Screen Shot 2018-09-25 at 7.48.26 AM.png

• Helpful
  • Informative
Reactions: webdbbt and cct3
The VIN step has disappeared from my Tesla account page when I click on “Overview”. Did this happen to anyone else?

Gone for me as well. As someone else mentioned, probably an effort to get people to stop fixating on that step of the process.

I'm now 30 hours from scheduled delivery and have neither a VIN or MVPA. Have resigned myself to the fact it's likely not happening.

I've been a fly on the wall the last 228 pages. I'm one of the fortunate ones who's receiving my Model 3 early due to paint color ordered (Obsidian Black). VIN 1037XX. Delivery tentatively scheduled for 9/24 in Highland Park, IL.

I'm very excited but honestly feel terrible for folks like the_danimal. I hope you get yours very soon! I will, however, miss the kick to the balls gifs. You've given me many belly laughs over the last few weeks.

Reservation 2/20/18
Configured 6/28/18

OBM, Aero, AWD, FSD, Cash, No Trade
Hi everyone! Long time listener, first time caller. I got my delivery scheduled with the last big push of invites last week. My account changed yesterday with the option to enter in financing information. I’m not sure what to put in for loan amount being I don’t have an exact total as to what it will be with taxes and such. Do I just guess or round or should I wait to hear something from Tesla? Itching to get financing rolling but don’t want to apply yet if I don’t know how much I need exactly.

Also:
AWD/Non-P/MSM/EAP/Michigan
Reserved 4/8/16, ordered 7/4/18. Schedule contact on 9/6/18, pickup Highland Park 9/29
We’re picking up 9/29 at Highland Park, too! Had originally chosen 9/27, but 9/29 actually works out better for us, so we’re not complaining about the 2 day delay.

Reactions: CameronMcRae
Spoke too soon. I’ve been delayed! Just until Saturday afternoon, 9/29 at 1:30. I suspect you’ll be in the same boat. Let’s hope the delivery people in Highland Park are efficient, the cars are in good shape and everyone can get on the road where those cars belong!
We’re picking up at 2pm on 9/29 at Highland Park. Maybe we’ll see you there!

• Love
Reactions: TechSavvyWife
So I am starting to think this is actually going to happen. The car is now appearing in my Tesla app and in my Tesla account profile on the website.

Not taking delivery until Sunday, though, so it might just be a glitch.

That's interesting that it's showing up in your app. I thought that didn't show up until the day of. Maybe an update to the app? Are you Android or iOS?

So I am starting to think this is actually going to happen. The car is now appearing in my Tesla app and in my Tesla account profile on the website.

Not taking delivery until Sunday, though, so it might just be a glitch.

I logged into the app. Showed me tutorials, Loot Box. "X" those out and you get a nice black screen with a glowing "entity" at the top and no controls available. LOL!!!!!!!!

VIN, new appt, and old MVPA from the original 9/22 delivery date are there. No step checked other than "order placed" as I have updated insurance that they haven't updated in ten days or so. Delivery on Friday. Haven't heard from delivery advisor at all, probably going to call the delivery center today.

VIN, new appt, and old MVPA from the original 9/22 delivery date are there. No step checked other than "order placed" as I have updated insurance that they haven't updated in ten days or so. Delivery on Friday. Haven't heard from delivery advisor at all, probably going to call the delivery center today.
Just called the delivery center, car is on the lot and ready to go and moved my appointment up to tomorrow afternoon!!

• Informative
Reactions: neroden