Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Blue Model Y waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Happy for you! Were you actively on the phone with them getting them to check for new vehicles or just have a solid SA? Who was looking out for you and found it?
Thanks :) I had (have) an awesome SA who, in my opinion, went above and beyond to keep checking Tesla's internal inventory tool for something. As he found options, he text or emailed me for my review. I won't mention his name out of respect, but he is at one of the Chicago-land stores.

Thanks :) I had (have) an awesome SA who, in my opinion, went above and beyond to keep checking Tesla's internal inventory tool for something. As he found options, he text or emailed me for my review. I won't mention his name out of respect, but he is at one of the Chicago-land stores.
My SA is pretty awesome too. (SoCal area) Always super responsive via text or email. I feel bad for those who've had bad SA experiences.

Reactions: heyitsme
That is amazing - give them an excellent survey response!

Mine is an 'ok' not terrible SA. He about 50/50 responds to emails, usually is decent when I call and I'm on the phone with him, but he also committed to giving me weekly updates two weeks ago - yet to get a single update. I'm going to try calling him in a bit and asking him to check available inventory and give me configuration options.

I'm going for a test drive (MY - LR?) on Friday, but the EDD is still missing. It was December, but I should cross it out in my .sig now it seems. I finally talked to someone who seems to be an SA as well, but I should know more on Friday. Maybe I should ask about the referral code I've seen mentioned. I didn't know about it when I ordered online last week.

Reactions: heyitsme
That is amazing - give them an excellent survey response!

Mine is an 'ok' not terrible SA. He about 50/50 responds to emails, usually is decent when I call and I'm on the phone with him, but he also committed to giving me weekly updates two weeks ago - yet to get a single update. I'm going to try calling him in a bit and asking him to check available inventory and give me configuration options.
You are luck, my SA never reaponds, the entire dealership doesn't answer phones or return vm. If you go out there in person they dont even lookup your account. Just tell you to wait for a vin they have no further information. I said as much when i was out there, and they told me to checkin with my SA if I had questions. They then said well try email.

Reactions: hcdavis3
Mine:
  • OD 05/28, took my time to complete profile (like 10ish days)
  • Blue / white / 20" induction / no FSD / no tow
  • Ordered from the Dublin, CA dealership
  • Current EDD: 08/30 - 09/19
Spoke to my SA today on the phone, he says the estimated date that he sees from his system is 09/09.

Mine:
  • OD 05/28, took my time to complete profile (like 10ish days)
  • Blue / white / 20" induction / no FSD / no tow
  • Ordered from the Dublin, CA dealership
  • Current EDD: 08/30 - 09/19
Spoke to my SA today on the phone, he says the estimated date that he sees from his system is 09/09.
That sounds about right. My current EDD is Aug 09 - Aug 23 but according to one of the SAs the build date is first week of Sep.