Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Blue Model Y waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My previous EDD of 11/4-12/2 changed to 11/10-11/24, narrowing window is always a good sign.....I hope...

Yes, narrowing window seems to be a good sign from what i have seen so far..

OD 8/1, profile completed 8/3. Current EDD 11/24-12/22.

I will be selling my '08 Honda Odyssey Touring which has been a workhorse for the family with over 163k miles (bought at around 20k miles in 2009) and still runs great.

Tesla seems to have it in for me. My EDD slipped by 5 months this week to a generic "May." What the...?!

• Estimated delivery: May

Order details in my signature.

Update: Since the Costa Mesa DC closed down, they are transferring me to Irvine. So, that pushed me to the back of the line. However, my SA called it a "glitch" and it will be fixed by Friday.

Last edited:
Our countdown has bumped around some over the past few months, but finally settled on 11/8-12/2 and then a couple of days ago narrowed to 11/8-11/19! No email/paperwork notification yet, and our pickup is the Kansas City location. The communication we've received from there has indicated usually 2-3 weeks shipping time. So, assuming it won't be near the start of the window. But still excited to finally be getting down to a pending arrival!

MY LR, Blue/Black/20"/Tow

Reactions: neoY and Falcon73
Our countdown has bumped around some over the past few months, but finally settled on 11/8-12/2 and then a couple of days ago narrowed to 11/8-11/19! No email/paperwork notification yet, and our pickup is the Kansas City location. The communication we've received from there has indicated usually 2-3 weeks shipping time. So, assuming it won't be near the start of the window. But still excited to finally be getting down to a pending arrival!

MY LR, Blue/Black/20"/Tow
My configuration is close to yours (i.e, 19 vs 20 inch wheels). 5 or 7 seater? I am also taking delivery in Kansas City and have an EDD currently of 11/8 - 12/6. Hoping my EDD window gets shorter and/or I get a VIN in the next few days.

7AD37E6C-0F6C-4EAC-BC30-D35DF741BBFB.jpeg

Happened Sunday evening. I was allowing my friend to drive my MY to one of our friends house, the other driver cuts in front of us but doesn’t give us enough time to make an evasive maneuvers. Thankfully I was able to retrieve the dash video or else I would’ve been at fault.

View attachment 726685
Happened Sunday evening. I was allowing my friend to drive my MY to one of our friends house, the other driver cuts in front of us but doesn’t give us enough time to make an evasive maneuvers. Thankfully I was able to retrieve the dash video or else I would’ve been at fault.
Holy cow, I hope everyone is alright.

Did you have dashcam active?

I got a VIN today which was a bit of a surprise since EDD was Jan-2/Feb-5 two days ago. I was feeling 'blue' a few days ago because an identical configuration delivered to Maryland ordered after ours was recently delivered. But it's all good.
Someone declined likely because of tax credit, congrats getting it earlier :) If only that happened to me or they gave me mine...