Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Day 181 today.

OD: 8/14, MYLR7, White/Black, 19", no tow. Orange County, CA.

Original EDD 12/11-12/31, got pushed to 1/6-2/3 in December.

1/7 updated to 1/11-2/8.

1/12 updated to 1/18-2/1.

1/19 updated to 1/21-2/1.

1/23 updated to 1/26-2/23.

1/27 updated to 2/3-3/3.

2/4 updated to 2/6-2/18.

2/7 - received a call from Tesla saying that car will arrive in "next two weeks"

2/10 - EDD updated in AM to 2/12-3/12. Then updated again in the afternoon to 2/10-2/14.

2/11 - VIN received this morning! EDD shifted to 2/11-2/15. Got a text this afternoon to schedule pickup, which will be on 2/13. :)
Hey, how did your delivery experience go? did the vehicle arrive in healthy condition? Hope all is well.

The "prepare for delivery" program and the "overview" program probably don't talk to each other, there may have to be a manual input from someone's end. Keep checking back, 🤞it should change soon
Given that my EDD is approaching soon, I sure hope something isn't amiss there that will potentially hold up my delivery. According to Tesla I've done everything needed so far. Just need the VIN to process my loan app.

Given that my EDD is approaching soon, I sure hope something isn't amiss there that will potentially hold up my delivery. According to Tesla I've done everything needed so far. Just need the VIN to process my loan app.
My EDD just got pushed back to August from an original June-July, OD 2/6......I'm predicting an October delivery.....That is 8 months from OD. Just my estimate

EDD changed to August now!
The general experience is that the EDD will change several times during the course of your wait time. Mine changed no less than 5 times bouncing back and forth, but eventually settled around 6 months from OD and have stayed that way for three months now. Judging from your OD, you should have more EDD changes coming. I'd love to say it'll fly by but I'd be lying, LOL.

Reactions: Otter2007
The general experience is that the EDD will change several times during the course of your wait time. Mine changed no less than 5 times bouncing back and forth, but eventually settled around 6 months from OD and have stayed that way for three months now. Judging from your OD, you should have more EDD changes coming. I'd love to say it'll fly by but I'd be lying, LOL.
I'm in no rush at all. The car will be driven by my wife and replacing a 2017 Toyota Tundra.....She will need to learn the cars upgraded technology. Basically, she is freaked out right now about driving it. Range panic!!!!! She drives about 15 miles a day to work and my son's school 🤣🤣🤣🤣, I have purchased the Tesla Wall Connector, so there's no charging issues whatsoever.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220217-185834_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220217-185834_Chrome.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 52
I have an appointment Thursday (2/24/22) with a local Tesla Advisor for a Pre-Delivery Orientation. I got an email earlier this week about it so I signed up and am going to get to test drive a Model 3 apparently. We'll see if they give me any information on my actual delivery date. I've heard about people getting VINs and whatnot from these types of meetings. Details about my MY below.
  • OD 10/01/21.
  • EDD March 11-31 (after the usual whiplash that is the changing of your EDD)
  • MYLR AWD.
  • White.
  • 20" wheels.
  • B&W Interior, 5 seats
  • Autopilot included

Reactions: Otter2007