Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Haha I am also getting ahead of myself with all the accessories I'm ordering, floormats, decals, and scheduling tinting the same day I have a delivery date. Apartment living so no garage charger for me unfortunately
I'm in a townhome and own so thankfully my HOA approved a charger install. Doing the same thing for mine re: tinting/ceramic coating/clear bra. My floormats and sound dampening get here next week so that's gonna be awkward lol.

I've reached the $1,000 mark in accessories and various items purchased in preparation for taking delivery. :rolleyes:
  1. Tesla OEM NEMA 6-50 adapter
  2. Tesla OEM mud flaps
  3. Tesla OEM rear PPF
  4. Cable organizer
  5. Windshield and roof sunshades
  6. J1772 adapter lock
  7. Jack pads
  8. Rear vent covers
  9. Center console organizer
  10. Cup holder insert (My dogs' hair gets everywhere. I like the idea of pulling the insert out to clean instead of having the hair collect.)
  11. Tesmanian cargo liners and seat back covers
  12. 3D Maxpider front/rear floor mats (Seems ridic getting all weather mats in LA but I've been peer-pressured.)
  13. Evannex rear seat pet cover (I probably could have found the exact version cheaper on Amazon but there's so many. I just wanted to be sure the fit was perfect and not loose/baggy.)
  14. Spigen tempered glass screen protector in matte
  15. Tesmanian trunk spoiler in matte black
  16. Dash trim cover in matte black

...i have smooth brain how do update sig lol
Shortly after you reach 6 posts, there will be a "Signature" link that appears when you click on your name in the top right of the web page.

Screen Shot 2021-05-17 at 3.33.35 PM.png

Reactions: Betmobile
Ordered 4/20 for San Diego delivery:
MY LR
Blue
White
No hitch
Autopilot
19” wheels

Current delivery est: 5/27-6/16
Just got an update from my SA because I was inquiring about changing my color. He said I currently have a tentative build slot in the first week of June and I should expect delivery about a week after. He couldn’t give me a hard yes that if I changed colors I would still have a June delivery so I decided not to make any changes so I don’t loose my build slot. Ordered 4/20 for San Diego delivery.

I wonder if I finish my payment section it would give me better dates. I currently left that part open in case it takes too long and the offer expires.
My delivery date went from June 15-30 to 5 - 11 weeks again.

What's going on CA people. I just joined even tho I have been ghost following for the past month. I ordered my LR Black/White Interior/19" Gemini/Tow/No Auto Pilot/No FSD on 3/24 and for the past week or so I have an est. delivery date of May 19 - June 08. I haven't bothered with calling my SA at the Buena Park dealership but I hope to see a VIN in the next week or 2.

What's going on CA people. I just joined even tho I have been ghost following for the past month. I ordered my LR Black/White Interior/19" Gemini/Tow/No Auto Pilot/No FSD on 3/24 and for the past week or so I have an est. delivery date of May 19 - June 08. I haven't bothered with calling my SA at the Buena Park dealership but I hope to see a VIN in the next week or 2.
Welcome to the suck! :D

I wonder if I finish my payment section it would give me better dates. I currently left that part open in case it takes too long and the offer expires.
My delivery date went from June 15-30 to 5 - 11 weeks again.
What I did was choose cash and then my SA changed it to financing when I was ready to apply using my credit union. Took him 5 seconds to do. He insisted that leaving the payment blank doesn’t affect delivery dates though.

I’m not in the same boat but hopefully they prioritize the folks who ordered late Q1. I’ve only been waiting for 5 weeks — couldn’t imagine being close to two months of waiting (although I’ll probably be there when all this gets sorted out).

I’m not in the same boat but hopefully they prioritize the folks who ordered late Q1. I’ve only been waiting for 5 weeks — couldn’t imagine being close to two months of waiting (although I’ll probably be there when all this gets sorted out).
I was expecting to get my MY by June 17th but hearing all of these stories are discouraging. If not it’s not the end of the world but this is the longest I’ve waited for a car. My 07 Audi A4 Avant was built and shipped from Germany within 1.5 months.

I was expecting to get my MY by June 17th but hearing all of these stories are discouraging. If not it’s not the end of the world but this is the longest I’ve waited for a car. My 07 Audi A4 Avant was built and shipped from Germany within 1.5 months.
Are you coming right from the Audi? I have a 2008 Audi A3 S-Line. I haven’t bought a new car in a LONG time because I love mine and I haven’t been impressed with the lineups in my price range, and no one makes 6spd anymore. It’s getting old though and can’t wait for the MY upgrade.

Are you coming right from the Audi? I have a 2008 Audi A3 S-Line. I haven’t bought a new car in a LONG time because I love mine and I haven’t been impressed with the lineups in my price range, and no one makes 6spd anymore. It’s getting old though and can’t wait for the MY upgrade.
I’ve had a few cars in between. I most recently wanted a RS6 Avant but the price on those new is just outrageous so I will wait for the lease returns in a couple of years.

same here!