Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Damn!!

Woke up to some June Gloom - new dates now June 14th-30th

I was so excited going to bed thinking I'd be waking up to a VIN since I've had the 3-13WKs for a couple days prior to the new change.
I feel it in my gut that people like you and me who ordered in the first half of April will get a VIN and take delivery by June 15th. 🤞🤞🤞

Sacramento/Rocklin peeps: have any of you had your SA give an estimate on delivery date? My SA has maintained that delivery would be in late June.

Ordered 4/14, and he's been firm that it would be late June since day 1.

Over the weekend my EDD was 3-13 weeks. Yesterday it switched over to June 3 - June 14.

Who else has dates, and is picking up at the Rocklin SC?

My estimated delivery date disappeared from my account. I called the Temecula office and they said ED are being removed for the time being. They told me to expect a delivery time frame closer to 13 weeks 😬😬😬. I ordered and completed financing on 5/14. LR, gray, five seater, 19in wheels, no hitch or FSD.
I wonder if these dates are controlled by Fremont or the local delivery center. I think it's Fremont, but if they are controlled by the local DC that would make much more sense to me as to why they do NOT have any sort of uniformity across the country or even state.

My dates are still at 6/3-23 from this morning btw.

I talked to Kendall over in Carlsbad (San Diego) today and she explained that I hadn't been matched to a VIN yet but that I should expect something within the next 2-4 weeks (💀 ). They aren't giving hard delivery dates currently.

I ordered on 3/26 White MY, White Interior.

My current EDD according to the website is 6/3-6/21.

Decided to call the SC I’m supposed to pick up from. They didn’t have much information other than the fact that I don’t have a VIN yet but they did say production is wrapping up on the Ys so it should be soon. Also, since I’m within 30 miles of the service center, they will do a home delivery unless I ask them not to.

I talked to Kendall over in Carlsbad (San Diego) today and she explained that I hadn't been matched to a VIN yet but that I should expect something within the next 2-4 weeks (💀 ). They aren't giving hard delivery dates currently.

I ordered on 3/26 White MY, White Interior.

My current EDD according to the website is 6/3-6/21.

that stinks! i spoke with my SA (John) and he said something similar.

Ordered 5/7

Well I decided to go up to the Temecula SC to get an update about my order. He opened his laptop, did a whole bunch of typing and said "it's scheduled to be built on the 17th." WTH????????????????? Noooooo! This is crazy....
I just called Temecula...the guy said I should have my VIN within a week and then my car within a week after that. As always I don't fully trust what they're telling me but I'm pretty confident I'll have the car by the end of the month.

Here's my recent convo with my SA for Burbank Delivery. My SA mentioned at the end the email that they notified their manager and as soon as a vehicle is ready, they'll contact. Does that mean they will match me with existing?

My Email:
Wanted to check back in as I've been seeing a lot of posts on the internet of people getting their VINs in SoCal. If any further info is needed, please let me know since we need the car ASAP as our current car is in the shop and we already sold our other car. Our loan is pre-approved and I've already spoken with my insurance to make a quick switch.

I noticed for the past few days my dates have been showing 3-13weeks for delivery.

Also, do you have any information if I will be receiving home delivery or service center pickup?

SA Response:
Yes, some customers are taking delivery which means you'll be notified soon regarding your delivery.
I already let my manager know that you are ready for delivery and as soon as a vehicle is ready, Burbank will call you.

Burbank will be the team who advises if you are taking delivery at home or at the Burbank center.
Please be sure to be on the lookout for any text or calls from us.

Here's my recent convo with my SA for Burbank Delivery. My SA mentioned at the end the email that they notified their manager and as soon as a vehicle is ready, they'll contact. Does that mean they will match me with existing?

My Email:
Wanted to check back in as I've been seeing a lot of posts on the internet of people getting their VINs in SoCal. If any further info is needed, please let me know since we need the car ASAP as our current car is in the shop and we already sold our other car. Our loan is pre-approved and I've already spoken with my insurance to make a quick switch.

I noticed for the past few days my dates have been showing 3-13weeks for delivery.

Also, do you have any information if I will be receiving home delivery or service center pickup?

SA Response:
Yes, some customers are taking delivery which means you'll be notified soon regarding your delivery.
I already let my manager know that you are ready for delivery and as soon as a vehicle is ready, Burbank will call you.

Burbank will be the team who advises if you are taking delivery at home or at the Burbank center.
Please be sure to be on the lookout for any text or calls from us.
Does your SA work out of one of the showrooms? I emailed burbank_ordersupport directly and they were able to tell me that I am getting home delivery.

My estimated delivery date disappeared from my account. I called the Temecula office and they said ED are being removed for the time being. They told me to expect a delivery time frame closer to 13 weeks 😬😬😬. I ordered and completed financing on 5/14. LR, gray, five seater, 19in wheels, no hitch or FSD.
Me, too. It is disappeared. I ordered white /w hitch, and no FSD on 5/20/2021