Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here is some new BS. Was assigned a 222XXX vin. Delivery set for today. Go online to see my account and notice a blue button saying your car has been put on hold til august 3rd. When calling SA I was told due to being unresponsive on text. Now I’m back to having no VIN.
Use this link to add it to your signature, so you don't need to answer the same Q's over and over. https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/account/signature

Reactions: Fraslin
Got the JUNE text, no blue button. Located Los Angeles,

WHITE MYLR no upgrades basic.

trying to see and prep up for a better rate, currently have a 2.29 with rate match. Tried DCU but the rate was higher at 2.99 based on 72 month term. Trying to get a lower payment, I know if I changed it to 65 month it’ll be 1.49 but then I won’t be able to match it against the tesla financing.
Anyone have recommendations on getting a lower rate at 72 months?

Got the JUNE text, no blue button. Located Los Angeles,

WHITE MYLR no upgrades basic.

trying to see and prep up for a better rate, currently have a 2.29 with rate match. Tried DCU but the rate was higher at 2.99 based on 72 month term. Trying to get a lower payment, I know if I changed it to 65 month it’ll be 1.49 but then I won’t be able to match it against the tesla financing.
Anyone have recommendations on getting a lower rate at 72 months?
Congrats! When did you order?

Use this link to add it to your signature, so you don't need to answer the same Q's over and over. https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/account/signature

I just checked and I got the message to confirm for new Tesla autopilot vision(?- I just agreed to it without reading it carefully since I read from the forum it’s a standard disclaimer for camera only.).

My vin. # is 224xxx. Super excited about receiving a vin.

It’s been a long 6 weeks because of the lack of transparency for delivery date. Nevertheless, I’m excited because it’s going to be our first EV and hope the inspection process goes well. Cheers everyone and hope more get their vin in the coming days.
same thing happen to me, but the VIN was taken away after 2-3 weeks. but, hope you get it.

Delivered at 12:30 PM yesterday.

Everything looks good!!

Delivery person driven from Burbank.
(He said Burbank Dealers delivered about 200 units last Saturday.)

It was worth the wait.

Attachments

• KakaoTalk_20210628_121351343.jpg
    KakaoTalk_20210628_121351343.jpg
    444.1 KB · Views: 49
Ordered 5/5 from the Brea Store. Model Y LR, White/Black, 19" Gemini, 5 Seat, No Tow, No FSD.

EDD was showing end of June until Saturday. I've been in the September club since then.
I bet yours look like mine:
6/2: 6/18-6/30
6/5: 6/20-6/30
6/12: 7/3-7/23
6/15&17: September
6/18: 7/4-7/26
6/19: 6/24-6/30
6/22&23: 6/25-6/30
6/24: September
6/25: 6/27-6/30
6/26&Today: September

By the way, as a brand new member, can you see if you can go straight here to add the info to your signature so you won't need to answer the same Q's over and over? https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/account/signature