Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, same boat - no button, text or any communication whatsoever, honestly. I do assume it will all get pushed out yet again. I'm due for another September EDD at this point.
Mine just went to Estimated Delivery: July 09 - July 27.

There's still 9 hrs of time to get a VIN, Delivery and Payment. ;)

We all know the EDD is imaginary.. If you don't know that fact, then you really need to read through these threads.

I was in this same situation in mid June with a 16th - 30th EDD.

Anyway it makes me smile when I see Late June and July Orders thinking they're going to get delivered before September. I was there once. I will probably see a SEPTEMBER EDD again. But there are still some April orders not filled and we are early July. I'll feel better about my EDD when the April orders are done.

I ordered my Y, white, 19" gemini, 5-seater, black interior, no FSD, no tow hitch on 5/6 for Anaheim pick-up. My original order was a lease, but today I contacted my SA to change it to a purchase order. The change from a lease to a purchase did not change my EDD (7/10 - 7/28) which is good because I was afraid it might put me back at the end of the line. My SA also indicated that "Your vehicle is estimated to be ready from the factory end of next week." I have yet to receive my VIN # so I'll believe it when I see it.

I ordered my Y, white, 19" gemini, 5-seater, black interior, no FSD, no tow hitch on 5/6 for Anaheim pick-up. My original order was a lease, but today I contacted my SA to change it to a purchase order. The change from a lease to a purchase did not change my EDD (7/10 - 7/28) which is good because I was afraid it might put me back at the end of the line. My SA also indicated that "Your vehicle is estimated to be ready from the factory end of next week." I have yet to receive my VIN # so I'll believe it when I see it.
Keep us posted.

Just ordered a MY LR yesterday, Black Exterior, White Interior, AP, 20" wheels, 5 seater. They told me September delivery but most likely Nov-Dec.

Sounds about right.. Some April orders are not filled and it's July, and the backlog grows, not shrink.

But I bet a lot of those July orders are looking at a September EDD.. lol.. They will get promises of a End Of 3rd Quarter push, then crickets. 🦗

They do have hope though.. Can GigiTexas get going and take the Performance with the new batteries and headlights off of Fremont?

Might speed up LR deliveries ..