Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know when exactly we make the final payment? I have delivery scheduled tomorrow but no option to pay yet?
I made my payment after the car was delivered to my home. I was a cash buyer. Once I made the payment on their website, I could open the car with the app.

I'm surprised you don't have a payment option and email requesting payment. I had those at the same time I received the VIN.

Good luck!

I made my payment after the car was delivered to my home. I was a cash buyer. Once I made the payment on their website, I could open the car with the app.

I'm surprised you don't have a payment option and email requesting payment. I had those at the same time I received the VIN.

Good luck!
Yeah nothing so far. I got the text and automated call to confirm delivery. They mentioned completing the final steps and payment on the account page but I have no option to do so?

Reactions: Greg007
Here is the sequence I followed -

c. Uploaded that to the Loan Application on DCU portal
d. Called up DCU ( extremely long wait times) to get the loan docs/make sure you dial ext 9501 which is the loan dept.
e. Received docs next day in email for e-sign
f. Sent that to [email protected]

Do you need to call up DCU once you've updated your loan app through the DCU portal? Won't they just upload the updated loan docs for you within 1-2 business days?

Or did you need to call them to expedite the process, so you could get your DCU loan doc the very next day in order to submit to Tesla's rate match dept?

Just saw a post on Facebook. Several brand new MY and M3 had their wheels stolen and left on bricks in Dublin, Ca at a Tesla lot
What group/page?

I just saw the pics and saved them. Pretty crazy.

Nowheels1.jpg

Nowheels2.jpg

Nowheels3.jpg

So sad to see this.... But that brings up a good question. I can't recall the last time a newer car (let's say in the last 15 years) did not come with wheel locks here in CA. Do Tesla vehicles come from the factory with wheel locks? I would guess no based on the images above.

My Chevy Volt came with wheel locks, so it wasn't really even a concern. Until I saw the above. :eek:

I’ve inched my way to July 18- August 2. First August date I’ve gotten.
SA told me Wednesday that I should be getting a vin next week.
If you ordered in mid-June, I would not expect a VIN next week. Given that all the deliveries this week have been late-April to mid-May orders, you shouldn't expect a VIN until mid-August. Either that, or there are a lot of people who are going to pretty upset.