Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yea I confirmed with my sa back in feb. šŸ˜•Iā€™ve never placed my order on hold either or anything. Thought I was gonna get it in December when I had my shortest edd ever of 2 days. So šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
That sucks... There got to be something amiss... You may want to speak to your SA again because this doesn't seem normal. What was your profile completion date?

Yea I confirmed with my sa back in feb. šŸ˜•Iā€™ve never placed my order on hold either or anything. Thought I was gonna get it in December when I had my shortest edd ever of 2 days. So šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
I would call into one of the showrooms again.
I ordered in September and my profile was complete. I didnā€™t realize that somehow it changed and was no longer complete. Spoke with a SA and he said that it didnā€™t matter because it was based on when I ordered (wrong). I slowly watched the EDD move from December all the way to August. I called again March to find out my profile wasnā€™t complete and that was the issue. They switched my account to all cash and completed my profile. My EDD moved up to April/May. Just received my VIN last Monday and now Iā€™m waiting on delivery.

Basically it seems there might be an issue and I would call in and see what the issue is. Someone will help figure it out because August seems like a long time ago. Hope you get your VIN soon!

That sucks... There got to be something amiss... You may want to speak to your SA again because this doesn't seem normal. What was your profile completion date?
I didnā€™t complete it til mid October since I didnā€™t realize it wasnā€™t complete. I had the sa confirmed once I completed it October and again in feb. I also sent a message this morning too. Thanks everyone for your advice!

I would call into one of the showrooms again.
I ordered in September and my profile was complete. I didnā€™t realize that somehow it changed and was no longer complete. Spoke with a SA and he said that it didnā€™t matter because it was based on when I ordered (wrong). I slowly watched the EDD move from December all the way to August. I called again March to find out my profile wasnā€™t complete and that was the issue. They switched my account to all cash and completed my profile. My EDD moved up to April/May. Just received my VIN last Monday and now Iā€™m waiting on delivery.

Basically it seems there might be an issue and I would call in and see what the issue is. Someone will help figure it out because August seems like a long time ago. Hope you get your VIN soon!
Thanks! And congrats!!

Reactions: Chinychinchill
I didnā€™t complete it til mid October since I didnā€™t realize it wasnā€™t complete. I had the sa confirmed once I completed it October and again in feb. I also sent a message this morning too. Thanks everyone for your advice!
I used to have a trade listed on my profile before I knew their offer could expire. I assumed I didn't need to do anything when it first expired and as expected, that caused my profile to be "not complete". I revised my trade info again and when it expired again, I caught it the day of expiration and simply removed it from profile altogether so I don't have to worry about it. Very certain both of those instances caused some delays. It just never hurts to check the Tesla website every once in a while to make sure the "Prepare for Delivery" under "Overview" is check marked. Good luck.

My EDD changed again this morning.
About 2 weeks ago it was April 30 - May 14 (2 week window)
Then 2 days ago it changed to May 12 - June 9 (28 day window)
Now it's change again. It's a much narrower timeframe, and it's coming up soon! May 5 - May 9 (4 day window)
You have no idea how much I want my EDD pattern to match yours... I'm two out of three right now. C'mon EDD! LoL.

Wait, just noticed you changed to MYP... There goes that hope.

I imagine so many are shipping that each location would have a full truck on its own. Our cars will have to part at the factory and just keep in touch through the forums or club meets. šŸ˜†
Youā€™re rightā€¦ probably multiple shipments to each location too. Our cars can meet up and complain about their owners later lol. Iā€™m hoping that weā€™re getting close to delivery. Iā€™m within my EDD and it hasnā€™t movedā€¦ but I also havenā€™t gotten a VIN eitherā€¦ aggravating.