Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

California VINs: are you still waiting?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Surely there's a batch of aeros waiting to be assigned between 10000 and 11000... right....?
This is my tally so far:
VIN_Colors.PNG

The white sport VIN that popped up at 10XXX fudges my expectations a little, but there's still hope in that window. Hard to believe that every single other configuration has a VIN batch 1700+ cars north of Black/Aero and 1000+ cars north of White/Aero.

There are gaps at 7200, 7500, 8600, and 9000-9200. Not sure what the hold up is at this point, but black/white with aero should fill most if not all of those holes up in the next few days/week.

The white sport VIN that popped up at 10XXX fudges my expectations a little, but there's still hope in that window. Hard to believe that every single other configuration has a VIN batch 1700+ cars north of Black/Aero and 1000+ cars north of White/Aero.

There are gaps at 7200, 7500, 8600, and 9000-9200. Not sure what the hold up is at this point, but black/white with aero should fill most if not all of those holes up in the next few days/week.
75XX is white aero, via a friend's VIN assignment yesterday.

I looked pretty hard at the spreadsheet, and it looks like Tesla is roughly assigning VINs for configurations from around the first week of February for Aero wheels and mid Feb for sport wheels for white paint. Presuming they didn't run out of white with aero, I bet you get a VIN very soon, hopefully tomorrow. Hopefully, I'm shortly after you with my 2/15 white/aero order.

If it makes you feel better, I'm a previous owner in SoCal with a 2/8/18 White/Aero config and no VIN as of now

• Love
Reactions: omar and YDAORCT
I looked pretty hard at the spreadsheet, and it looks like Tesla is roughly assigning VINs for configurations from around the first week of February for Aero wheels and mid Feb for sport wheels for white paint. Presuming they didn't run out of white with aero, I bet you get a VIN very soon, hopefully tomorrow. Hopefully, I'm shortly after you with my 2/15 white/aero order.

Thanks for the helpful insight and the well wishes. Hope you get yours pronto, too. This has been the hardest part of this two year wait!

Reactions: Nurkbonis