Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

California waiting room Q3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got my VIN! Talked to an online associate and they told me to contact my SA in Santa Barbara (I’m in Bakersfield) but they couldn’t locate the vehicle so it just left the factory, they think. Said to expect deliver late this week or early next.
Hope Mine order is in that Truck, my delivery location is also SB. Ordered Black with white interior, PUP. Fingers crossed.

I just spoke with a delivery agent at the Dublin location and he confirmed my account noted to pick up there. He did mention they may have to do some home deliveries too but noted in my file I wanted to pick up there (will be paying partially by check once I’ve seen the vehicle up close up)!
Still no VIN he said...sigh
White, black, 20”, no tow, no FSD.
Ordered 8/23

Who is your SA? Mine has never committed to anything like that out of SD
I don't actually have an SA. I ordered it and just got two text messages, one right after I order, "3-6 weeks", another one on sept.2 "1-3 week", that was the only communication I had. But SB Tesla showroom was in town and I went in to test drove and the sale person there "Tony" has been very nice and answer question. But no one call me or tell me when the car will come... I still have no idea how it is going to happen.

I don't actually have an SA. I ordered it and just got two text messages, one right after I order, "3-6 weeks", another one on sept.2 "1-3 week", that was the only communication I had. But SB Tesla showroom was in town and I went in to test drove and the sale person there "Tony" has been very nice and answer question. But no one call me or tell me when the car will come... I still have no idea how it is going to happen.

Ah right, fair enough. That’s awesome, I hope it is true because you and I seem to be receiving the same messages. I got the 1-3 on 9/2 as well. I’m assuming you did not receiving any text today?

I found it under the document below the lemon law doc, it is 53xxx. Really excited! it finally moves a step further since I ordered on 8/14. Felt like I was never going to get it every day till today

Oh, so you received the MVPA. Very exciting, congrats. Still crickets for me. My experience was that I received the pay remaining balance message the same day my car(Model 3) arrived at the SC. Never experienced the Vin before delivery on account like many people have, or like yourself.

Oh, so you received the MVPA. Very exciting, congrats. Still crickets for me. My experience was that I received the pay remaining balance message the same day my car(Model 3) arrived at the SC. Never experienced the Vin before delivery on account like many people have, or like yourself.
Check your MVPA agreement under "documents.", "in next steps" That's where mine was.
(What is your VIN?")
53xxx

I was also surprised no text or email tell me that it is there, like some do receiving calls..