Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

California waiting room Q3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you have a VIN but won't let you get a quote the workaround is

Call - 1-844-34-TESLA

Then give them your VIN you can get a quote or get insurance for me I guesstimated my pick up date.

It will magically show up in your tesla acct that you couldn't click.

I was off by one day so I started a day early.

Side note they are closed Sundays - so you can only do online.

Thanks for this. It worked. Got Tesla insurance set up for the Y and Model 3. But still no MVPA or update on when I will get the Y. Brutal

Thats not my quote, I'm expressing my disdain of his order date and delivery
Sorry about your situation, I understand the frustration. I hope you get things sorted out soon. If I were in your position, i'd either call my SA or go down to the local tesla store and talk to them face to face. That way they know you're serious.

There was a woman at the delivery place last night who showed up to get her car and somehow it was given to someone else. The only option they were giving her was to buy something more expensive! She...was...not...happy.

On the up side, I went over the car from top to bottom in the daylight, and the only issues (of concern) are the same one's I previously posted, so I am relieved. It's odd, but this is the first car I've ever bought where I was anxious going into it. Normally I'm pretty happy, but this process had me so worried I couldn't enjoy it. Anywhoo, how about some happy Tesla owner shots:

DSC03158b.JPG
DSC03160b.JPG
DSC03163b.JPG
DSC03194b.JPG
DSC03197b.JPG
DSC03199b.JPG

Reactions: mnsweeps
For those who have received their cars and had some repair follow-up noted, is the proper protocol to schedule a service appointment through the app? Or just take it to the service center?

My trunk lid didn’t close last night and they mentioned to just stop in today. I’ve got a few other items and just want to be as time efficient as possible.

Hey guys... picked up my car yesterday night at Rocklin. Everything seemed perfect. Panel gaps were decent, a couple of paint issues that I can probably buff out/compound myself. For the most part I was happy with the delivery.

however, this morning upon driving to work I noticed a horrible blemish on my driver head cushion that I completely missed. Maybe because it was dark already upon delivery, but does anyone know Tesla’s policy regarding reporting defects within 3 days or 100 miles?

I already submitted a service request and was scheduled for 10/15, well past the 7 day return policy. Does this mean I can’t drive past 100 miles before the service appointment? Or I need to report the issues before 100 miles were driven (how would they even verify this).

Anyways, here is a picture of the defect. Looks like some type of glue or dye that can stuck on the seat. Should I return the car? Or do you think the seat will be fixed or replaced with no questions asked?

Attachments

• 4DD6B8CB-4111-4B09-9E4E-CC4946940B14.jpeg
    4DD6B8CB-4111-4B09-9E4E-CC4946940B14.jpeg
    452.7 KB · Views: 64
Hey guys... picked up my car yesterday night at Rocklin. Everything seemed perfect. Panel gaps were decent, a couple of paint issues that I can probably buff out/compound myself. For the most part I was happy with the delivery.

however, this morning upon driving to work I noticed a horrible blemish on my driver head cushion that I completely missed. Maybe because it was dark already upon delivery, but does anyone know Tesla’s policy regarding reporting defects within 3 days or 100 miles?

I already submitted a service request and was scheduled for 10/15, well past the 7 day return policy. Does this mean I can’t drive past 100 miles before the service appointment? Or I need to report the issues before 100 miles were driven (how would they even verify this).

Anyways, here is a picture of the defect. Looks like some type of glue or dye that can stuck on the seat. Should I return the car? Or do you think the seat will be fixed or replaced with no questions asked?

Biggest thing is to take pictures with your phone and have the timestamp alongside. My thinking is service is going to get bombarded the next couple of weeks but I wouldn't fret about it too much. I've found a new issue a month in and it's been taken care under warranty. I want to say every SC is the same, but sometimes they're not.

Reactions: Sixth
Biggest thing is to take pictures with your phone and have the timestamp alongside. My thinking is service is going to get bombarded the next couple of weeks but I wouldn't fret about it too much. I've found a new issue a month in and it's been taken care under warranty. I want to say every SC is the same, but sometimes they're not.
Which SC do you go to?