Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are you still waiting for a VIN for your MYLR? Is it AWD? If so, yours is exactly like mine but you ordered 2 weeks after me. I got my MY Dec. 11. Can't understand why you're still waiting, unless the cut-off mark for all the MYs that got delivered to Canada in Dec. happened sometime between Aug 11 & 25? Or maybe your vehicle didn't pass inspection coming off the production line? Did your SA ever mention a "soft hit" (sorry if all this has been covered in this thread; I didn't go back to read all comments, just your most recent one).
First of all, you told me more information about Tesla and CanadianDelivery, than anyone ive ever talked to at Tesla.

Secondly, Whats a "soft hit"? Whats inspection of production line?
- IK what they are, its just halarious to me that someone online is mentioning this for the first time while I call Tesla, twice a week to get "Please refer to the app for the most updated estimates for your delivery".

If i get pushed back tomorrow just like @drift_645 , im going to FKING lose it.

Yes its MYLR, yes its AWD. the only thing that can explain the longer wait is maybe the fact that Ontario hasnt recieved cars in a while. AND by a while i think DECEMBER. SINCE december i havent read about anyone gettting cars in Ontario, and if people are getting them IT FEELs as if no one is getting cars.

But w.e, not much i can do about it. just gunna shut up and wait my turn.

First of all, you told me more information about Tesla and CanadianDelivery, than anyone ive ever talked to at Tesla.

Secondly, Whats a "soft hit"? Whats inspection of production line?
- IK what they are, its just halarious to me that someone online is mentioning this for the first time while I call Tesla, twice a week to get "Please refer to the app for the most updated estimates for your delivery".

If i get pushed back tomorrow just like @drift_645 , im going to FKING lose it.

Yes its MYLR, yes its AWD. the only thing that can explain the longer wait is maybe the fact that Ontario hasnt recieved cars in a while. AND by a while i think DECEMBER. SINCE december i havent read about anyone gettting cars in Ontario, and if people are getting them IT FEELs as if no one is getting cars.

But w.e, not much i can do about it. just gunna shut up and wait my turn.
I would be losing it too. Really sorry to hear about your long wait.. If you're calling Tesla, does that mean you're not having good communication with your SA He/she should be staying in touch (at least my 2 cents). I love my MY (and so will you) but I'm half tempted to offer it up for auction, with bids starting at $100K. Just to see... LOL

I would be losing it too. Really sorry to hear about your long wait.. If you're calling Tesla, does that mean you're not having good communication with your SA He/she should be staying in touch (at least my 2 cents). I love my MY (and so will you) but I'm half tempted to offer it up for auction, with bids starting at $100K. Just to see... LOL
MY SA *LMFAOOOOOO*, I sent an email December 13th, just to ask for an Update on the car, if there is anything i can do to speed it up. I STILL havent gotten an email back from her. Ive been ghosted since December. I call tesla Customer Service number and you already know how that went.

Got me thinking, anything related to the Ontario lock down rules causing delay in Ontario? Mine was Jan then pushed out

I’m about ready to cancel. Car was supposed to be my winter wheels so I can store my other car. Yet here I am, driving the other one right after the storm.

I don’t know how they can’t provide a reliable date. It should be scheduled in their systems. Hearing that maybe the huge deal with Hertz is causing them to shift deliveries?

I’m about ready to cancel. Car was supposed to be my winter wheels so I can store my other car. Yet here I am, driving the other one right after the storm.

I don’t know how they can’t provide a reliable date. It should be scheduled in their systems. Hearing that maybe the huge deal with Hertz is causing them to shift deliveries?
What was the eta when you placed your order?