Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Something is wrong, we all just got pushed back for no apparent reason
My date got pushed back to September. It was Jan 7-feb 14 for the longest time. I was reading in some other thread that they are going to start Model Y production in Austin soon and the date is reflective of the current throughput at Austin. The good news is if I were to believe this logic then there is a good chance we already get the new AMD chipset. Fingers crossed

OD - August 24th
No point in mentioning EDDs.. Changed like a Stock ticker price !!!

And now, I am seeing June !!! Is Tesla selling car? or just the reservation fee :(
seems to be a mistake tbh.. lots of people got pushed month, even someone who would a week away from delivery.. lets see what happens but we could just get an update and things go back to how it was before

Reactions: Digitalflyer90
I got a text message asking about a trade in. A call to Tesla revealed this usually means car within 21 days. He also mentioned they haven’t received cars in weeks. They’re receiving 2022’s going forward.

EDD remains unchanged Jan 23-Feb6.
I rec'd a text over the weekend about a trade in. Today my edd went from jan/feb to "june".
*sad trombone*

My EDD was January 17 - February 14 for quite some time. Last week (I think on Thursday) it changed to January 13 - January 27. I am paying cash, so I scrambled to get all the required cash into my chequing account just in case it really was coming on the 13th. This morning I checked and my estimated delivery date is now....

...drum roll please...

September.

WTAF.

Model Y Long Range, 19" Gemini wheels, tow hitch. i.e. the default, least expensive version at the time ordered, with the exception of the tow hitch.

My EDD was January 17 - February 14 for quite some time. Last week (I think on Thursday) it changed to January 13 - January 27. I am paying cash, so I scrambled to get all the required cash into my chequing account just in case it really was coming on the 13th. This morning I checked and my estimated delivery date is now....

...drum roll please...

September.

WTAF.

Model Y Long Range, 19" Gemini wheels, tow hitch. i.e. the default, least expensive version at the time ordered, with the exception of the tow hitch.
I have the same configuration as you but without tow hitch and my EDD is September as well.
My OD is Sep 23
I think it’s temporary, we will soon all have an accurate date for delivery.