Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYP OD: Dec 23rd
EDD: Jan 10-Feb 7
Jan 11- ‘March’
Jan 17-Feb 19 to Mar 19
Today-Feb 8 to Feb 17

Yes hope it doesn’t move! No vin yet
Just got the Vision Agreement and now asking to pay off balance prior to delivery. Going to wire. Still no VIN. **update I see VIN in the MPVA 36839* ** wonder if this is ryzen it does appear newer 364s in the MYP wait thread. Dates updated to Feb 8-Feb 12 woo

Can I reject when getting the delivery if it’s not ryzen? Lol that’s like the most important to me with kids in the car, YouTube loads super slow and I know it’s suppose to be double or more as fast to load.

Last edited:
Just got the Vision Agreement and now asking to pay off balance prior to delivery. Going to wire. Still no VIN. **update I see VIN in the MPVA 36839* ** wonder if this is ryzen it does appear newer 364s in the MYP wait thread. Dates updated to Feb 8-Feb 12 woo

Can I reject when getting the delivery if it’s not ryzen? Lol that’s like the most important to me with kids in the car, YouTube loads super slow and I know it’s suppose to be double or more as fast to load.

Congrats! I'm also in Toronto.

I ordered the MYP exactly a month [Nov 23] before you but my EDD is still Feb 12 to March 12. No VIN yet.

You should just call Tesla and ask if you have AMD, they should be able to tell you based on your VIN... i personally havent asked yet, but im pretty sure its AMD for me. Picking up car on Feb 9th

Reactions: Macchina
You should just call Tesla and ask if you have AMD, they should be able to tell you based on your VIN... i personally havent asked yet, but im pretty sure its AMD for me. Picking up car on Feb 9th
I did call and the rep was clueless. Anyway based on newer vin others in MYP wait thread said it’s ryzen. I’ll take the opinion of TMC over uninformed tesla reps any day

Have you had similar EDD changes to mine in my sig? Ordered a couple weeks before you. End of quarter got me I think. Happy it's delayed but at this point I'm now starting to lose patience.

Model Y Performance | Ext White | Int Black | Seats 5 | Wheels 21" | Tow No | FSD No
Ordered 11/23/2021 | Location Toronto

EDD: Feb 2 - March 2 |Jan 22 - Feb 19 | Jan 11 to Feb 8 | Feb 12 to March 12

That is crazy fast compared to my OD beginning of November and I’m still feb 1-25, I just don’t get it and have become impatient.

Agreed the whole system is messed up. When I placed the order it said Jan-Feb for MYP vs July for MYLR. The constant moving of the dates really sucks, sold my car early for it, I have another car but in the meantime I’m tesla-less and miss it

How do pickup dates work, are they defined or is there some leeway to when you can pickup the car when the time comes?
The reason i ask is i placed my order for M3LR on Jan 17 2020
I have a EDD April 3-May 1

Its a long ways away but i'm in Northern Ontario and will need to fly to Toronto to pickup the car and drive it back - Just curious how much time they give you to pickup the car as i will need to plan a mini vacation once i get a date/book a flight, etc

How do pickup dates work, are they defined or is there some leeway to when you can pickup the car when the time comes?
The reason i ask is i placed my order for M3LR on Jan 17 2020
I have a EDD April 3-May 1

Its a long ways away but i'm in Northern Ontario and will need to fly to Toronto to pickup the car and drive it back - Just curious how much time they give you to pickup the car as i will need to plan a mini vacation once i get a date/book a flight, etc
Don't quote me but I believe that the service advisor will work with you to figure out a day within the pick up window but I suggest you call the service centre to verify

If you're driving back to Northern Ontario, I suggest that you allocate a decent amount of time at the service centre to inspect the car before you leave. It would suck if you had to drive back b/c of a defect :(

Reactions: LitePhoenix99
Thanks! I'm just trying to get my ducks in a row and plan for this purchase well in advance. I realize i posted in the MY thread but my question still pertains for a canadian purchase. I do hope everything goes smoothly, if something cant be corrected then i am kind of suck on accepting the car or paying for a flight back and making it a round trip for 3 people which would suck.

My wife and son probably wouldn't mind doing a road trip back to Toronto to fix the car and make a vacation out of it in th future though . lol .. It is a 19hr drive though :oops:

Don't quote me but I believe that the service advisor will work with you to figure out a day within the pick up window but I suggest you call the service centre to verify

If you're driving back to Northern Ontario, I suggest that you allocate a decent amount of time at the service centre to inspect the car before you leave. It would suck if you had to drive back b/c of a defect :(
Correct *^, I called them when i got my Blue button. They told me the car comes to Vaughan on the 9th and i can pick it up on that day assuming nothing goes wrong during transportation. I can always call back and change my Pick up Day, and he also said that they would contact me if the car happens to come earlier. So Im sure they would be willing to Make a day work for you.
Since you are coming from far, you can maybe ask them to delay and day and "prep" the car for you Drive up North... eg. Charge it up.

Reactions: Rennei