Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No. Ive been with the Personal for a couple of years as I get a Corporate discount as well. I've had two no fault claims with them in the past 5 years and they are easy to deal with
I'm going to call them for a quote tomorrow. Never heard of them till here. Also, replied to the Tesla text about trading in my vehicle. Ask for my cars birthday. Wed May 25 23:48:32 2022. down to the second...:)

Sooo I just spoke with my insurance broker, my current company (Scottish and York) wants almost 100% more to insure a MYP over my current vehicle 19 Jeep SRT 280 - 540 per month?!?!? My insurance just renewed last week so now I'm gonna have to shop around and pay cancellation fees... The only reason they will give is "Its a Tesla they are rated horribly"
yep my insurance quote for a MYP, is also almost double what i pay now

Does anyone know how to change delivery centre? I ordered my car and chose the Lawrence (North York) location and I want to change it to the Woodbridge Tesla Service Centre now. Also, does anyone know if updating location will push back delivery time? I just feel like Woodbridge gets way more cars than Lawrence does. My "assigned" sales rep is someone at Yorkdale so... he's not very helpful.

So took delivery yesterday - most things looked good a few spots (ie plastic still stuck to the roof, some blemishes inside the door jambs). there were some faint lines on the hood so they took it back to buff. While driving it back out, they hit the curtain they use to hide the work area and the bar came down, putting a small crease in my A-pillar. Their solution is for me to take it to their collision repair shop. I still took delivery but that was a disappointment.

For a model 3 or Y, the experience was acceptable. But what I imagine for a Model S or X or Plaid, I hope they have a higher standard of delivery experience...

So took delivery yesterday - most things looked good a few spots (ie plastic still stuck to the roof, some blemishes inside the door jambs). there were some faint lines on the hood so they took it back to buff. While driving it back out, they hit the curtain they use to hide the work area and the bar came down, putting a small crease in my A-pillar. Their solution is for me to take it to their collision repair shop. I still took delivery but that was a disappointment.

For a model 3 or Y, the experience was acceptable. But what I imagine for a Model S or X or Plaid, I hope they have a higher standard of delivery experience...
Oh man sorry to hear that. Utter incompetence! What SC was this?

Glad the rest of the car seemed ok 👍🏽

MS/MX get inside delivery on a red carpet but same issues. If you read MS threads, their panel gaps and manuf defects are actually higher than the MY. Unreal lol.

Which center was this? In Kitchener the car was standing outside like an orphan

My delivery was Toronto - Lawrence Ave East. Car was in the showroom areas and you got to do your inspection there. Quite brisk with people coming and going but they gave me all the time i needed.
Sounds good. Maybe outside delivery tomorrow is ok lol. No curtain rods 😂…sorry man I had to. Lol

I got a Saturday 1130 am delivery time slot so ill providey feedback afterwards. Going with the family and it will be a surprise for the kids as they dont know about the purchase. Also taking 2 friends who have picked up their MYP and M3P so they can help look out for any issues.

@Destiny1701 - we may get to meet in Vaughn after all.
Hey bud good to go for tomorrow? I have draft in hand, my upgraded mats, homelink module…set to go 👍🏽 Will prob be at Vaughan around 11:15 anyway :)

Wife dropping me off and she’s out. Been a few times so she’s over it lol. I’m a giddy as the first MS 90D back in April 2016 :) damn I miss that Ocean Blue colour…they only had it for 6-8 months.

You never forget your first LOL 😂
D5A3A67C-696F-4BDF-888C-AAC7BC2AA443.jpeg
FF0E0491-5D86-4B7B-856E-F1174BA36237.jpeg

Last edited:
In Vancouver and had my June 7-July 5 window pushed to July-Aug. Was originally April -> May -> June and now July if I'm lucky? This is getting silly without getting any sort of contact from a real person other than for a trade in.
Ordered in November. White/White/NoFSD/20" rims.

Hey bud good to go for tomorrow? I have draft in hand, my upgraded mats, homelink module…set to go 👍🏽 Will prob be at Vaughan around 11:15 anyway :)

Wife dropping me off and she’s out. Been a few times so she’s over it lol. I’m a giddy as the first MS 90D back in April 2016 :) damn I miss that Ocean Blue colour…they only had it for 6-8 months.

You never forget your first LOL 😂
Hey, I'm almost good to go. I have my draft, trade in ownership, insurance, and mats ready. Im having my 14-50 plug installed this afternoon and I still have to swap out my summer rims and tires before I trade in my car tomorrow. Screen protector got delivered today and mud flaps are arriving tomorrow.

Did you also receive an email for a Tesla North America Virtual Sales and delviery advisor asking for documents? It raised my suspicion as these were the same documents I uploaded online, why ask for it twice? They listed my vin but had the car listed as a Model 3 vs a model Y.

Btw...the MS 90D looks nice 😍

Is anyone here from Saskatoon? Looks like mine might take more time than expected.
M3LR | Red | Black interior | 19 Sport | No FSD | finance
OD 04/01
EDD 07/28-09/08 (changed today)
Hi!
I live in southern Saskatchewan but will be picking mine up in Stoon.

Have you joined the Tesla Owners Club of Saskatchewan and Saskatchewan Electric Vehicle Association (SEVA)?

Hey, I'm almost good to go. I have my draft, trade in ownership, insurance, and mats ready. Im having my 14-50 plug installed this afternoon and I still have to swap out my summer rims and tires before I trade in my car tomorrow. Screen protector got delivered today and mud flaps are arriving tomorrow.

Did you also receive an email for a Tesla North America Virtual Sales and delviery advisor asking for documents? It raised my suspicion as these were the same documents I uploaded online, why ask for it twice? They listed my vin but had the car listed as a Model 3 vs a model Y.

Btw...the MS 90D looks nice 😍
awesome. No trade in here so less work.
Ya they did calling asking for insurance and bank info but I had already provided 🤷🏽‍♂️

I have my screen protector also but car is going straight to ppf on Tuesday morn so my guy does that alongside decal colour chnage at same time. I’m going to go with the carbon/pewter colour of the Uber turbines for the T logo. dual motor and rear lisc plate. He has a paint shop he uses for that. No more chrome anywhere :) (keeping the red line of course for P :)