Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
awesome. No trade in here so less work.
Ya they did calling asking for insurance and bank info but I had already provided šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™‚ļø

I have my screen protector also but car is going straight to ppf on Tuesday morn so my guy does that alongside decal colour chnage at same time. Iā€™m going to go with the carbon/pewter colour of the Uber turbines for the T logo. dual motor and rear lisc plate. He has a paint shop he uses for that. No more chrome anywhere :) (keeping the red line of course for P :) ā€¦
Where are you getting that done? I want the same thing for mine but havenā€™t picked a shop yet

awesome. No trade in here so less work.
Ya they did calling asking for insurance and bank info but I had already provided šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™‚ļø

I have my screen protector also but car is going straight to ppf on Tuesday morn so my guy does that alongside decal colour chnage at same time. Iā€™m going to go with the carbon/pewter colour of the Uber turbines for the T logo. dual motor and rear lisc plate. He has a paint shop he uses for that. No more chrome anywhere :) (keeping the red line of course for P :) ā€¦
Nice. Make sure you post some pictures when it is all done. Im going to debage all the Tesla logos and have bought replacement matte black dual motor and red line.

Can you see if your shop will paint the mud flaps MSM and how much it would be? Curious to see if the car would look better with painted vs black.

Hi!
I live in southern Saskatchewan but will be picking mine up in Stoon.

Have you joined the Tesla Owners Club of Saskatchewan and Saskatchewan Electric Vehicle Association (SEVA)?
I did join them. Checking Facebook from time to time. Any tips on those groups?
After seeing your OD, I'm even feeling better about mine... lol.
Hopefully, you will get yours soon!

Reactions: MrsWinterWheat
Where are you getting that done? I want the same thing for mine but havenā€™t picked a shop yet
8D13DBE0-EF04-4D50-BDD1-3917A60CBE07.jpeg

Owner is Jay. His work is incredible! Check his reviews. Price is also good šŸ‘šŸ½

Nice. Make sure you post some pictures when it is all done. Im going to debage all the Tesla logos and have bought replacement matte black dual motor and red line.

Can you see if your shop will paint the mud flaps MSM and how much it would be? Curious to see if the car would look better with painted vs black.
Rear flaps? Prob wont look as good as it wonā€™t match well with the rear diffuser then. Matte black oem. Hmmm šŸ¤”

Sooo I just spoke with my insurance broker, my current company (Scottish and York) wants almost 100% more to insure a MYP over my current vehicle 19 Jeep SRT 280 - 540 per month?!?!? My insurance just renewed last week so now I'm gonna have to shop around and pay cancellation fees... The only reason they will give is "Its a Tesla they are rated horribly"
Go check Aviva - they have a tesla owner 10% discount. I was quoted less than I pay for my ICE car.

I did join them. Checking Facebook from time to time. Any tips on those groups?
SEVA just had their annual meeting, I havenā€™t had a chance to listen to the recording yet to see what business they chatted about. There are some deals/discounts you get for being a member. I know one is for PPF package they do for SEVA members at VPS.
I have been keeping an eye on the Owners group as they usually have some updates on the superchargers (mostly interested in the PA one).
I know when it gets warm they have a meet up once and awhile but havenā€™t seen anything lately.
I actually happened on one on my way through Davidson last year. Was neat, and everyone was very nice. It is a small group but getting bigger every year. šŸ˜Š

šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£ when I share my OD I usually make people feel better about theirs lol
My problem is I am waiting on a 7 seaterā€¦that seems to be the hold up. But the crazy thing is that I am not even the oldest order on here or Reddit. I have seen some August and earlier šŸ˜³
For me day 222 and countingā€¦

My problem is I am waiting on a 7 seaterā€¦that seems to be the hold up. But the crazy thing is that I am not even the oldest order on here or Reddit. I have seen some August and earlier šŸ˜³
Its a pain when you need 7 seats, not a lot of options for 7 seat EV's in the market

Reactions: MrsWinterWheat
So I stuck with an EDD of Nov ~ Feb for a while, I decided to add FSD yesterday to make the fun out of it, just to see if it really makes a difference.

Voila....Today I woke up with a new EDD of July 25 ~ Aug 29.....So unreal.....

Well I guess I will stick with the FSD until I got a vin showed up in app lol

Reactions: arbitrage000
WTF!! And I thought that ordering 1 year before the leasing on my car ends was a bit too much. If I were you I would be shitting bricks by now...

Did you take pictures?
No. They were able to buff everything out. Only one small blemish afterwards in the paint. Looks like they touched up a chip. The SA said i had a choice to decline delviery and then wait for the next one to come in but i decided to take it, very minor. Overall good experience, I had them take the car back inside to details 3 times. They seemed a bit annoyed after the 2nd time but i wasnt going to leave until i was happy.

@Destiny, did you order the blue performance?

Reactions: sarkhudri